PetSafe YardMax® In-Ground Fence
Wireless pet fence
Our take on the PetSafe YardMax® In-Ground Fence by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Keep your pet safe and at home with the YardMax In-Ground Fence.
An invisible barrier to keep your dog from roaming
Building a physical fence to keep your dog contained can be expensive and, in some locations, impractical. The PetSafe YardMax In-Ground Fence lets you enjoy all of your property, and it keeps dogs from getting lost or wandering into traffic.
Just bury the included wire — laid out in whatever configuration you desire — to establish a perimeter for your pooch. Attach the included wireless device to your dog's collar, and he'll get a warning beep, followed by progressively increasing levels of static correction, any time he approaches the invisible boundary. The included flags give him a helpful visual cue as he learns where he can and can't go.
Keep your pups safe and sound
The YardMax comes with one receiver collar, but you can add as many as you need — each one will respond to the wire barrier the same way. When your pet nears the boundary, the collar will give a warning beep, followed by a static correction to remind your pet to stay inside the safe zone.
If she continues past the wire, she'll receive progressively stronger corrections from the collar until returning inside the perimeter, or until the safety time-out activates after 15 seconds. Before long, she'll know exactly where the no-go zone is, and she won't test it.
Part of a whole-home containment system
The collar receiver works with other PetSafe containment systems. Place a rock-shaped Outdoor Pet Barrier near the garbage cans or flower beds to establish additional no-go zones inside the perimeter. A Threshold Barrier can make specific rooms inside the house off-limits.
- establish an invisible boundary to keep dogs close to home
- customize the size and shape of the perimeter to suit your needs
- correction steps up progressively until your dog returns inside the perimeter
- automatic safety shut-off limits static correction to a 15 second burst
- expandable up to 10 acres with additional wire (not included)
- durable and waterproof
- fits neck sizes 6-28"
- optional collar strap for cats available directly from PetSafe
- for dogs 5 lbs. and over
- compatible with PetSafe Pawz Away products
- warns your pet with an audible beep before administering static correction
- powered by built-in rechargable battery
- transmitter with mounting hardware and power adapter
- surge protector
- collar receiver charger
- interchangeable short and long contact points
- 500 feet of 20-gauge boundary wire
- 50 training flags
- installation hardware and testing tools
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
2 questions already asked
If you purchased the product from Crutchfield, feel free to contact our Tech Support team. They can walk you through the settings on the product and see if there may be a fix. Our toll-free Tech Support number is printed on your invoice, and is also available under the "My Orders" tab in the "My Account" section of our website. If you did not purchase the unit from Crutchfield, then you may want to contact the manufacturer, or try our online support center: http://crutchfield.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/kw/. [ Krissy Oct 16, 2017 ] Staff