PetSafe Free to Roam Wireless Fence™
Portable wireless pet fence
PetSafe Free to Roam Wireless Fence™ - Create a wire-free containment zone up to 1/2 acre in diameter
From PetSafe: Free to Roam Wireless Fence Phase 1 & 2 - Training Your Dog
Our take on the PetSafe Free to Roam Wireless Fence™ by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
The Free to Roam transmitter lets you establish a safe perimeter wherever you travel.
Keep your pet close when you're on the road
Like many retirees, my parents — and their amiable dog Maddie — enjoy touring the U.S. in a large RV. The Free to Roam Wireless Fence is a containment system designed for pet parents — including cat owners — who are often on the move.
The portable transmitter generates a wire-free perimeter "dome" that covers up to half an acre. Attach the included wireless device to your pet's collar, and she'll get a warning beep, followed by static correction, any time she approaches the invisible boundary. The included flags give her a helpful visual cue as she learns where she can and can't go.
- portable wireless base station generates an invisible "dome" perimeter
- covers an adjustable circular area up to half an acre
- automatic safety shut-off limits static correction to a 15 second burst
- contain multiple pets with additional collar devices (not included)
- expand containment area with additional wireless transmitters (not included)
- durable and waterproof
- 3/4" collar strap
- fits neck sizes 6-28"
- optional collar strap for cats available directly from PetSafe
- for dogs 5 lbs. and over
- warns your pet with an audible beep before administering static correction
- compatible with the Stay+Play and YardMax In-Ground Fence
- powered by built-in rechargeable battery
- transmitter with mounting hardware and power adapter
- 6-volt battery
- surge protector
- collar receiver charger
- interchangeable short and long contact points
- 50 training flags
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
1 question already asked
Thanks for your question. You certainly can. Check out the link below for additional collars. Hope this helps. https://www.crutchfield.com/p_4810015002/PetSafe-Free-to-Roam-Wireless-Fence-Rechargeable-Collar.html [ Kenny Aug 05, 2017 ] Staff