PetSafe Premium Bucket Seat Cover
durable seat cover for pets
Our take on the PetSafe Premium Bucket Seat Cover by Crutchfield's Deia Z.
A luxury ride for your dog
Keep your dog comfortable and your seat protected with this premium bucket seat cover. PetSafe's SmartFit™ system is meant to fit all vehicles, with elasticized panels and Sta-Put™ seat anchors. A non-slip backing holds the cover firmly in place when your dog is sitting on it. This durable seat cover has a waterproof membrane to prevent damage to your seat from water, mud, and spills.
- quilted seat cover protects your vehicle's interior while keeping your dog comfortable
- made from heavy 100% cotton twill with leather accents
- waterproof membrane prevents damage to your seat from water, mud, and spills
- machine washable
- SmartFit™ system provides a great fit for most vehicles
- non-slip backing holds cover firmly in place
- multiple attachment points are made with double-reinforced fabric at high-stress locations
- 52" X 22"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Bucket seat cover (gray/black)
- Care & Use Guide
Overview: The SmartFit Premium Bucket Seat Cover, from Solvit Products, is designed to protect your vehicle's bucket seat while providing a padded area for your pet. It is designed to protect the seat and backrest of most bucket seats. The gray and black cover slips over the headrest and the front of the seat bottom, with three straps around the back of the seat to hold it in place. The cover has stylish leather logo badge, and is machine washable. It is covered by a limited lifetime warranty. The quilted section of the cover is 23" x 43".
Construction: The Premium Bucket Seat Cover has the following construction features:
- Fabric: The seat cover is made from gray quilted heavyweight, 100% brushed cotton twill. The headrest cover and lower seat cover is made of black stretch polyester.
- Leather: The top of the protective section of the cover features a genuine leather Solvit logo badge.
- Non-Slip Backing: The back of the cover features a non-slip backing to keep it firmly in place, and a completely waterproof membrane to protect your seats from water, mud, or other liquids.
- Sta-Put Tube: A single white plastic tube is sewn to the underside of the cover. This tube should be pushed into the gap between the seat back and seat bottom to hold the cover in place under normal use. The tube can be removed by pulling it firmly back through the gap.
Cleaning: The cover can be cleaned in a commercial-sized front loading washer. Cold water and a mild detergent should be used. The cover should be line dried, making sure it is totally dry before re-installing.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.