Smart water fountain for dogs and cats
Our take on the PetKit Eversweet by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
The Eversweet fountain keeps clean, fresh drinking water flowing for your pets.
Keep fresh drinking water circulating for your pets
How often do you pour out your pet's dirty water and fill the bowl again? The PetKit Eversweet keeps fresh water circulating all day long, and it has a triple purifying system to keep the bad stuff out.
Looking down at the Eversweet fountain, you'll see mesh at the bottom of the drinking platform. It's there to filter out any pet hair or other debris that could get sucked into the pump and disable it. In addition, there's an activated carbon filter with an ion-exchange resin that triple-filters your pet's drinking water so it's always fresh and clean.
The Eversweet has a light sensor that automatically puts the fountain into a quiet energy-saving mode at night. And you won't be left guessing when to change the filter — a light lets you know when it's time.
- smart fountain makes sure your pets have fresh, clean drinking water
- activated carbon filter and ion-exchange resin keep water clean
- mesh screen keeps fur and debris from clogging pump
- light sensor automatically switches fountain to energy-saving mode at night
- easy fill lid lets you pour water directly into the top of the fountain
- submersible pump for safe and quiet operation
- filter change reminder light
- low water level indicator
- 7-13/16"W x 6-5/8"H x 7-13/16"D
- weight: 2.5 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Pet water fountain main body
- Inner bucket
- Filter unit
- Top pallet
- Water tray
- AC adapter with attached 40" DC output cord (DC output: 12V 500mA)
- Quick Start Guide
Overview: The Petkit Eversweet pet water fountain keeps your pet's water fresh through constant filtration and circulation. The fountain has an ultra-quiet pump and a unique water flow design that reduces the sound of dripping water for happier pets and pet owners. The Eversweet fountain is designed for cats and small-to-medium sized dogs.
Design: The Eversweet fountain creates a dynamic water flow which encourages your pet to drink more water. It has a 2-liter transparent ABS reservoir that can be easily filled from the top, and can be removed for easy cleaning. Water flows through the top plate to the filter and into the reservoir. The submersible water pump forces the water to the top through a tube. The pump is mounted inside of the reservoir with electrical contacts on the bottom. The outer body is made of white ABS plastic with a window for viewing the water level. The AC adapter plugs into a recess on the bottom of the outer body with spring-loaded contacts on the inside. When the inner reservoir is placed inside of the main body, the reservoir's electrical contacts touch the spring-loaded contacts to supply power to the pump. Four anti-skid feet keep the fountain from sliding around on hard floor surfaces.
Dual Modes: The Eversweet pet fountain has two operating modes:
- Normal Mode: In Normal mode, the fountain runs constantly, giving your pet access to fresh, filtered water at all times.
- Smart Mode: In Smart Mode, a built-in light sensor can sense when it is nighttime, and will intermittently turn the pump on and off. This will save energy while your pet is sleeping.
Low Water Indicator: The Eversweet fountain lets you know when the water level is getting low. A sensor in the inner tank can tell when the fountain needs refilling and will trigger a flashing LED to alert you.
Filter: The fountain comes with one 3-stage filter, which can be replaced. The filter has a fine mesh that catches hair and fine debris, activated carbon for removing odors or bad tastes, and an ion-exchange resin for removing heavy metal ions (such as zinc, copper, mercury, cadmium) from the water. The filter will last approximately 4 weeks when the unit is in Normal mode, and 12 weeks in Smart mode. The unit has a filter replacement reminder light that glows red when it's time to change the filter.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.