Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Audio/video cabinet for TVs up to 70"
Item # 494PR12 | MFR # PR12
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Bell'O PR-12 by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
The sophisticated European styling of the Bell'O PR-12 makes a chic home for your audio/video system. Its finely crafted hardwood sports a rich, hand-rubbed deep brown finish. Dark-tinted safety glass protects the cabinet top, while making your TV appear to float on the surface. This sturdy cabinet can support most flat-panel TVs up to 70" in screen size and weighing up to 175 lbs.
This elegant cabinet includes three compartments that can hold a total of six or more components. The two side compartments each have an adjustable shelf. Their tinted glass doors discreetly hide your components while allowing commands from your remote to pass through so you can control your gear.
The center compartment features two fixed shelves and one adjustable shelf, and is ideal for a center channel speaker. Its cloth-paneled door allows sound to pass easily while keeping the speaker out of sight.
Ventilation slots keep your equipment cool, even when the doors are closed. Channels in the back panel help keep cables organized and out of sight for an uncluttered appearance.
I was not sure and I asked Tech Support and they could not help so I purchased anyway. The entire cabinet is solid wood with the black glass on top. This is a very nice cabinet and it goes well with our furniture. I due recommend this product.
Brad, Clermont, Fl.
What's in the Box:
- Television audio/video stand
- 4 Adjustable shelves
- 16 Shelf supports
- Assembly Instructions
- supports flat-panel TVs up to 70"
- stores at least 6 audio/video components
- top shelf:
- raised dark-tinted safety glass panel
- 65"W x 22"D
- weight capacity: 175 lbs.
- 1 center compartment with 3 shelves (1 adjustable), and 2 side compartments with 2 shelves (1 adjustable) each
- center compartment:
- fabric-paneled door
- center channel shelf: 20-3/8"W x 16-7/8"D
- adjustable middle shelf: 20-3/8"W x 16-7/8"D
- bottom shelf: 20-3/8"W x 17-7/8"D
- weight capacity: 50 lbs. (each)
- side cabinets (each):
- tinted glass-panel door
- adjustable shelf: 20-1/8"W x 19-3/4"D
- bottom shelf: 20-1/8"W x 29-3/4"D
- shelf weight capacity: 50 lbs. (each)
- openings in back for cable management
- ventilation to keep components cool
- hand-rubbed deep brown-finished wood construction
- 65"W x 24"H x 22"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- assembly required
Bell'O PR-12 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
|Number of Shelves||7|
|Number of Adjustable Shelves||4|
|Number of Drawers||None|
|Built-in Cooling Fan||No|
|Stand Weight Limit||525 lbs|
|TV Shelf Weight Limit||175 lbs|
|TV Shelf Width||65|
|TV Shelf Depth||22|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: This chic audio/video cabinet (PR-12) from Bell'O will elegantly display most televisions up to 70" and 175 lbs. Finely crafted of hardwood solids covered with a hand rubbed Deep European Brown veneer finish, and a thick tempered safety glass top that appears to float above the cabinet. The dark tinted tempered safety glass doors with adjustable interior shelves will hide up to 6 or more audio/video components while allowing remote control operation. The fabric covered center section will hide a center channel speaker and offers storage or room for additional components. Rear panels are removable for simple installation and component access. An integrated CMS Cable Management System contains interior and rear slots to hide and route wires and interconnect cables, and to provide proper air circulation.
Construction: The Bell'O PR-12 features solid, quality real wood construction in a beautiful, hand-rubbed espresso finish.
Shelving: The Bell'O PR-12 features a thick tempered safety glass top TV shelf, 4 adjustable wooden shelves, and three fixed wooden bottom shelves.
- TV Shelf: The stand's top television shelf measures 65" wide x 22" deep and can accommodate up to a 70" flat panel television weighing 175 lbs.
- Center Cabinet: The stand's enclosed center cabinet features a fabric covered wooden-frame door. The center cabinet features two adjustable shelves (20.375" x 16.875") and one fixed bottom shelf (20.375" x 17.875"). The cabinet has a compartment height of 17.25" and features three 1" increment positions for the adjustable shelves. Each shelf can hold up to 50 lbs.
- Side Cabinets: The PR-12 also features an enclosed cabinet with glass doors on each side of the stand. Each enclosed cabinet features one adjustable shelf and one fixed shelf, which measure 20.125" (w) x 19.75" (d). Each cabinet has a compartment height of 18.75" and features three 1" increment positions for the adjustable shelves. Each shelf can support up to 50 lbs.
Cable Management System: The PR-12 features a Cable Management System (CMS) which hides your speaker wires and interconnect cables for a neat and organized installation of your television and audio/video components.
Assembly: The stand comes pre-assembled with the exception of the adjustable shelves and shelf supports.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.