Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Audio/video cabinet for TVs up to 73"
Item # 494PR35 | MFR # PR-35
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Bell'O PR-35 by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
The Bell'O PR-35 audio/video cabinet makes a handsome home for your home theater system. This spacious wood cabinet features a rich mahogany veneer and elegant details, like the carved vertical columns. The cabinet top can support most flat-panel TVs with a screen size of up to 63", or rear-projection TVs up to 73". Below, a 39"-wide compartment can accommodate most center channel speakers and even some soundbars. Four lower center shelves provide hold your components, while two side compartments provide space for additional gear or accessories.
You can swap out the cabinet's interchangeable door panels to match your needs and personal taste. Hide your gear behind the solid wood panels, or show it off using the ones made of tempered safety glass. Or choose the cloth panels if you've placed speakers inside. Ventilation slots keep your equipment cool, even when the doors are closed. Channels in the back panel help keep cables organized and out of sight for an uncluttered appearance.
This cabinet is well thought out for audio-video equipment, it is extremely well made, has a beautiful furniture finish, and is ideal where fine furniture is needed for audio-video equipment. It is exactly what I needed. Thanks for your recommendation!
Gordon W, Lynchburg, VA
What's in the Box:
- Television audio/video stand
- 2 Wide adjustable shelves
- 2 Narrow adjustable shelves
- 2 Glass door panels (installed)
- 2 Wooden door panels
- 2 Speaker cloth door panels
- 4 Back panels
- 16 Shelf supports
- Sixteen 15mm wood screws
- 16 Door panel clips
- Assembly Instructions
- for flat-panel TVs up to 73"
- top shelf:
- 68-3/4"D x 22"W
- weight capacity 200 lbs.
- center channel compartment:
- 39"W x 8-1/8"H (8-1/4"D to vertical support panel)
- lower center shelves (each):
- 17-15/16"W x 18-3/4"D
- weight capacity: 50 lbs. (each)
- two side storage compartments (each):
- 8-1/2"W x 18-3/4"D
- one adjustable shelf
- shelf weight capacity: 50 lbs.
- interchangeable wood, speaker cloth, and tempered glass door panels
- interior channels for cable management
- ventilation slots to keep components cool
- mahogany wood veneer construction
- hidden wheels for easy mobility
- adjustable front feet to help level cabinet
- 68-3/4"W x 27"H x 22"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- assembly required
Bell'O PR-35 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
|Number of Shelves||10|
|Number of Adjustable Shelves||4|
|Number of Drawers||None|
|Built-in Cooling Fan||No|
|Stand Weight Limit||650 lbs|
|TV Shelf Weight Limit||200 lbs|
|TV Shelf Width||68-3/4|
|TV Shelf Depth||22|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Bell'O mahogany finish wood audio video cabinet (PR-35) provides plenty of room for the largest home theater systems and can accommodate most flat panel TVs up to 73" and at least 6 audio/video components, plus a center channel speaker. The PR-35 audio/video stand includes interchangeable glass, wood, and speaker cloth door panels for a custom look and functionality. There is an integrated CMS Cable Management System to hide wires and interconnect cables and there are additional slots for ventilation.
Construction: The Bell'O PR-35 features solid, quality real wood construction in a beautiful, grand mahogany finish.
Shelving: The Bell'O PR-35 features a wooden television top shelf, a center-channel shelf, a center cabinet and two side cabinets.
- TV Shelf: The stand's top television shelf measures 68.75" wide x 22" deep and can accommodate up to a 73" flat panel television weighing 200 lbs.
- Center-Channel Shelf: The open center-channel compartment measures 39" wide x 8.125" tall x 8.25".
- Center Cabinet: The stand's enclosed center cabinet features two wooden doors with interchangeable glass, wood, and speaker cloth door panels. The cabinet features two adjustable shelves and two fixed bottom shelves which measure 17.9375" wide x 18.75" deep. The cabinet has a compartment height of 13" and features three 1" increment positions for the adjustable shelves. Each shelf can hold up to 50 lbs.
- Side Cabinets: The PR-35 also features a enclosed cabinet with solid wooden doors on each side of the stand. Each enclosed cabinet features one adjustable shelf and one fixed shelf which measure 8.25" wide x 18.75" deep. Each cabinet has a compartment height of 21.5" and features three 1" increment positions for the adjustable shelves. Each shelf can support up to 50 lbs.
Cable Management System: The PR-35 features a Cable Management System (CMS) which hides your speaker wires and interconnect cables for a neat and organized installation of your television and audio/video components.
Adjustable Feet: The stand's adjustable feet on the underside of the front legs ensure the stand is level and properly supported on a flat, solid surface.
Hidden Wheels: The TV stand also features hidden wheels for easy mobility.
Assembly: The stand comes pre-assembled with the exception of the adjustable shelves, back panels and door inserts, which need to be installed.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.