Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Lightning Audio SXPK4IC
Amp Wiring Kit 4-gauge
Item # 495SXPK4I | MFR # SXPK4IC
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Lightning Audio SXPK4ICby Crutchfield's Robert Ferency-Viars
Get all the power you paid for from your amplifier by connecting it with this heavy-gauge, top-quality Strike Powerlink SXPK4IC amp wiring kit from Lightning Audio. You'll find everything you need to hook up an amp with a fuse rating of up to 60 amps.
Strike power and ground wire consists of 100% oxygen-free copper in a tough, chemical-resistant PVC jacket. The convenient kit includes:
- 16-foot Strike Series RCA patch cable
- 20-foot braided crystal blue 4-gauge power wire
- 3-foot silver 4-gauge ground wire
- AGU fuse holder with 60-amp fuse
- 16-3/4" turn-on lead
- ring terminals
- wire ties
- 4-3/4 foot split loom
- protective grommet
What's in the Box:
- One 20 foot length of 4 gauge power cable with translucent blue insulation (power ring attached on one end and other end is bare wire)
- One 3 foot length of 4 gauge ground cable with clear insulation (power ring attached on one end and the other end is bare wire)
- One 16.75 foot length of 18 gauge remote turn-on lead with clear insulation (both ends are bare wire)
- Ten 3.875" plastic wire ties
- One 4.75 foot length of wire loom
- One 16 foot stereo RCA patch cable
- 1 In-line blue fuse holder with one 60 amp AGU fuse
- 1 Plastic grommet
- One 3/16" chrome-plated crimp-on spade terminal for 4 gauge cable (includes a blue rubber insulator)
- One 3/16" chrome-plated crimp-on spade terminal for 4 gauge cable (includes a black rubber insulator)
- One 3/16" chrome-plated crimp-on spade connector for 18 gauge cable (includes a red rubber insulator)
- 2 Butt connectors for remote lead (each connector includes a blue plastic insulator)
- 1 Slide-on terminal with plastic cover
General Overview: This is a single amplifier wiring kit that includes the cabling and accessories required to make the power and ground connections for one amplifier. The kit does not include speaker cable.
In-line Fuse Holder: The included in-line fuse holder comes with a 60 amp AGU type fuse. The holder has a setscrew input and output, both of which will accept 4 gauge wire. The setscrews require a 3mm Allen wrench (wrench not included). The connections are chrome-plated for corrosion resistance. The holder is 3.125"L x 1.647"W x 1.1875"H, and it has two mounting holes (mounting screws not included). The fuse holder is translucent blue and has the Lightning Audio emblem on it.
Cable Colors: The power and ground cables are made with silver-colored wire. The power cable and RCA patch cables are covered with translucent blue insulation, and the ground cable and remote turn-on lead are covered with clear insulation.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.