HDMI cable kit for connecting Android™ phones to select Alpine receivers
Item # 500KCU610M | MFR # KCU-610MH
$79.99 Earn up to 80 Rewards points
Our take on the Alpine KCU-610MH by Crutchfield's Ken Nail
Use this Alpine cable package to connect your newer Android™ phone to compatible Alpine receivers with an HDMI connection, including the X008, X009, and INE-W957HD navigation receivers. The package includes:
a 5-foot HDMI cable (male HDMI type-A connector on each end);
a 9-inch microUSB-to-HDMI MHL adapter cable (male microUSB type-B connector to female HDMI type-A connector and female microUSB type-B connector);
an 8-inch microUSB-to-USB cable (male microUSB type-B connector to male USB type-A connector);
an HDMI connection bracket.
Check the Details tab to see if this cable kit will work with your specific Android phone. Warranty: 1 year.
Note: Sorry, Crutchfield cannot ship Alpine products to Guam or Puerto Rico.
What's in the Box:
- 5' HDMI cable
- 9" microUSBI-to-HDMI MHL adapter cable
- 8" microUSB-to-USB cable
- HDMI-connector bracket
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
HDMI Cable Kit: The Alpine KCU-610M HDMI cable kit includes the following cables.
- 5' HDMI cable with a male HDMI type-A connector on each end
- 9" microUSB-to-HDMI MHL adapter cable with a male microUSB type-B connector on one end and a female HDMI type-A connector and female microUSB type-B connector on other end
- 8" microUSB-to-USB cable with a male microUSB type-B connector on one end and a male USB type-A connector on other end
Note: A HDMI connector bracket is also included.
Compatibility: The Alpine KCU-610M cable kit allows you to connect your newer Android smartphone to the HDMI input of select 2014-up Alpine navigation receivers; such as the X008, X009, X108U, X110, INE-W957HD, INE-W967HD.
Connectivity: The Alpine KCU-610M cable kit supports connectivity to Android smartphones that feature a 5-pin microUSB connector or a 11-pin microUSB connector (also requires 3rd party adapter).
- 5-Pin Android Smartphone: Use all three cables to connect your Android smartphone to your compatible Alpine navigation receiver. The 5' HDMI cable and 8" microUSB-to-USB cable plug into the HDMI and USB ports on back of your compatible Alpine head unit. The HDMI cable and microUSB-to-USB cable then plug into the included 9" microUSB-to-HDMI MHL adapter cable. The MHL adapter cable then plugs into your Android smartphone's 5-pin connector.
- 11-Pin Android Smartphone: An l1-pin Android smartphone (like the Samsung Galaxy S3/4/5 and Note II/III/IV) will connect the same way as a 5-pin Android smartphone would, but you will need an additional 3rd party 5-pin to 11-pin adapter (sold separately) to connect between the included MHL adapter and your Android smartphone.
Audio/Video Playback: Once you have the appropriate cables connection your Android smartphone to the compatible Alpine navigation receiver, you'll be able to mirror the mobile device's image and watch stored video and video apps (like Netflix) on the navigation head unit's touchscreen monitor (the parking brake of your vehicle must be engaged). Stored music, music apps, and other audio content on your mobile device can be heard through your speaker system without the parking brake engaged; however, there is no song/artist information display unless the parking brake is engaged. There is no touchscreen control from the Alpine head unit; you will still continue to use your Android device to select content, apps, and control playback.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
This item was purchased so that I could connect my iphone 6 to my new Alpine head unit using HDMI. Whatever is displayed on my phone is also displayed on the Alpine head unit and using this item also allows my phone to charge as well. [ Willie Aug 13, 2017 ]
Alpine, nothing but the best! [ matt Apr 03, 2017 ]
I choose this because I'm hoping it will be what I need to get my Samsung S5 to interface properly with my Alpine X108U. [ Christopher Feb 17, 2016 ]