Billed as the "manufacturer of the world's best air filters," K&N produces the most widely used filters for the professional motorsports industry, with over 80% of all off-road racing vehicles using their products. Independent labs verify the increases in power and performance claimed by K&N products.
Increase the horsepower and throttle response of your vehicle's engine with a K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit intake system! This FIPK intake is engineered to replace the factory air box of the following vehicles:
- 1994-97 F-Series pickups (4.6L and 5.4L engines only)
- 1998-2000 F150 and F250 Light-Duty (4.6L and 5.4L engines only, except super-duty and Lightning series)
- 2001-02 F150 (4.6L and 5.4L engines only, except super-duty and Lightning series)
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition (4.6L and 5.4L engines only)
- 1998 Lincoln Navigator (4.6L and 5.4L engines only)
- 1999 Lincoln Navigator (5.4L single overhead-cam engines only)
The washable, reusable filter element used in this FIPK allows for the virtually unrestricted flow of more (and cooler) air to your engine. This results in improved performance performance you can feel every time you step on the accelerator. The fluid, dynamic design also smoothes out and straightens the airflow air moving in a straight line is more effective than the turbulent air typically sent by factory systems.
Each FIPK comes with comprehensive installation instructions you might be surprised how easy they are to install! To ensure that this FIPK will work with your car, click on "What Fits My Car?" and enter its year, make, and model in our Vehicle Selector (if you haven't already). You can also call a Sales Advisor at 1-888-955-6000.
Important Note: K&N intakes work with your vehicle's factory computer emissions controls, and they're street legal in most states. Call K&N at 1-800-858-3333 to make sure this model has been approved for use in your state. These intakes are so effective, they're backed by K&N's impressive 10-year, million-mile limited warranty!