Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Chicago 236
A/V cabinet for TVs up to 75"
Our take on the Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Chicago 236 by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Smart modern styling
The Salamander Designs Chicago 236 cabinet can provide a sleek, modern-looking home for your A/V system. It features a black glass top and textured black oak compartment doors. Hand-built in the USA, this finely crafted cabinet has a rock-solid extruded aluminum frame that you can customize with Salamander Designs shelves, legs, and casters.
Room for 5 components
The 236's spacious cabinet top can support a TV up to 75” and weighing up to 350 lbs. The two component compartments each have an adjustable shelf that can be set to any height. The doors feature soft-close dampeners.
The cabinet's central open compartment is ideal for a center channel speaker, small sound bar, or component. Underneath is a media drawer to help keep your library organized. It has enough room for up to 111 CDs or 75 DVDs, so you'll always have your favorites at hand.
Made for A/V gear
There are openings in the back panels for running your cables neatly. Ventilation louvers let air flow through the cabinet, keeping your components cool even with the doors closed. The low-profile feet have hidden levelers, and the entire cabinet can be wall-mounted.
- for use with TVs up to 75"
- cabinet top:
- 64-3/4"W x 21-1/4"D
- supports up to 350 lbs.
- black tempered glass top
- open center compartment for speaker or components:
- 19-3/4"W x 9"H x 19-1/2"D
- supports up to 75 lbs.
- media drawer
- interior dimensions: 18-5/8"W x 7-3/4"H x 19-1/2"D
- stores up to 75 DVDs or 111CDs
- left and right side component compartments (each):
- textured black oak wood door with soft-close dampeners
- interior dimensions: 19-3/4"W x 17-3/4"H x 19-1/2"D
- adjustable shelf with 75 lbs. weight capacity
- extruded aluminum frame with black oak finish panels
- ventilation louvers to keep components cool
- removable rear panels
- low-profile wooden feet with built-in levelers
- 64-3/4"W x 21-1/2"H x 21-1/4"D
- weight: 182 lbs.
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- assembly required