Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Sonoma 323
A/V cabinet for TVs up 50"
Item # 537SO323AC | MFR # C/SO323/AC
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Sonoma 323 by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
The Sonoma 323 stores up to 6 components (TV not included).
Smart Southwest styling
The Salamander Designs Sonoma 323 A/V cabinet has the look of traditional Mission-style furniture. It features a warm American cherry finish. Vertical-slatted doors have micro-perforated steel panels, providing visual contrast. Hand-built in the USA, this cabinet has a rock-solid extruded aluminum frame that you can customize with Salamander Designs shelves, legs, and casters.
Room for 6 components
The 323's cabinet top can support a TV up to 50" and weighing up to 350 lbs. The two component compartments each have two adjustable shelves that can be set to any height. The doors feature soft-close dampeners.
Made for A/V gear
There are openings in the back panels for running your cables neatly. Ventilation louvers let air flow throughthe cabinet, keeping your components cool even with the doors closed. The low-profile feet have hidden levelers, and the entire cabinet can be wall-mounted.
- for use with TVs up to 50"
- cabinet top:
- 44"W x 21-1/4"D
- supports up to 350 lbs.
- 2 component compartments (each):
- vertical-slatted door with micro-perforated steel panel
- interior dimensions: 19-3/4"W x 27-3/4"H x 19-1/2"D
- 2 adjustable shelves each with 75 lbs. weight capacity
- extruded aluminum frame with American cherry panels
- ventilation louvers to keep components cool
- removable rear panels
- low-profile wooden feet with built-in levelers
- 44"W x 33-3/4"H x 21-1/4"D
- weight: 154 lbs.
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- assembly required
Features and Specs
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Number of Adjustable Shelves||4|
|Number of Drawers||---|
|Built-in Cooling Fan||---|
|Stand Weight Limit||800 lbs|
|TV Shelf Weight Limit||350 lbs|
|TV Shelf Width||44|
|TV Shelf Depth||21-1/4|
|Parts Warranty||Limited lifetime|
|Labor Warranty||Limted lifetime|