Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Audio/video stand for TVs up to 62"
Item #: 571SEAL60W
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Havenwood HWSEAL60W by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
The Havenwood HWSEAL60W is a handsome open-shelf cabinet with a solid oak frame and walnut finish accents. But stylish design is only part of the story. This versatile cabinet gives you a choice of TV mounting options:[
- Use the provided bracket and mounting post — an ideal solution for places where you'd rather not drill into your wall.
- Use the provided mount to hang your TV on the wall.
- Remove the mount and rear frame, and simply place your TV directly on the cabinet top.
The bracket can support a TV with a screen size of up to 62" and weighing up to 150 lbs. And when used with the included mounting post, it can swivel 15° left or right to provide the best viewing angle. Three black tempered safety glass shelves can store at least four audio/video components. And the shelves have angled corners so the cabinet can fit snugly into the corner of a room. Openings in the in the back brace let you hide wires and cables, maintaining a clean, uncluttered appearance.
What's in the Box:
- 3 Glass shelves
- Front frame
- Top frame
- Bottom frame
- Rear panel
- Wall bracket
- Support pole
- 2 Monitor arms
- Hardware kit
- Assembly Instructions
- for flat-panel TVs up to 62"
- detachable mounting post and bracket
- bracket width: 35-7/16"
- maximum height: 53-15/16"
- weight capacity: 110 lbs.
- swivels ±15°
- black tempered glass shelves
- top shelf:
- 62"W x 18-1/8"D
- weight capacity: 150 lbs.
- middle shelf:
- 62"W x 16-3/8"D
- weight capacity: 66 lbs.
- bottom shelf:
- 62"W x 16-3/8"D
- weight capacity: 66 lbs.
- solid wood construction with walnut finish accents
- cabinet dimensions: 62"W x 22-7/16"H x 18-1/8"D
- weight: 116 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Features and Specs
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Number of Adjustable Shelves||None|
|Number of Drawers||None|
|Built-in Cooling Fan||No|
|Stand Weight Limit||280 lbs|
|TV Shelf Weight Limit||150 lbs|
|TV Shelf Width||62|
|TV Shelf Depth||18-1/8|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
3 Configuration Options: The Havenwood HWSEAL60W TV Stand & Mount offers 3 configuration options to mount your flat-panel television.
- TV Stand: Your TV can sit directly on the AV stand's top glass shelf. The top shelf measures 62" (w) x 18.125" (d), and sits your TV 22.4375" from the floor. The top shelf can support up to 150 lbs. The included support post and TV bracket are not used.
- Support Post: Your TV can be mounted to the support post and bracket attached to the back of the stand. The mount supports TVs up to 62" and weighing up to 110 lbs. The support stand allows you to swivel the TV left or right (+/- 15°).
- Wall-Mount: Your TV can be wall-mounted above the stand, using the included bracket (without post). The mount supports TVs up to 62" and weighing up to 110 lbs.
Component Shelves: The Havenwood HWSEAL60W TV Stand & Mount features two lower black tempered safety glass component shelves to hold all your AV gear. Each shelf measures 62" (w) x 16.375" (d), and can support up to 65 lbs.
Open Architecture Design: Its open architecture provides proper air circulation for convection cooling of audio/video components.
Cable Management System: The Havenwood HWSEAL60W TV Stand & Mount's cable management system (CMS) includes integrated channels to hide and manage unsightly wires and interconnect cables.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.