Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Rockford Fosgate CP1/0POBL-NB
1/0-gauge amplifier wiring kit
Our take on the Rockford Fosgate CP1/0POBL-NBby Crutchfield's Tim Sprinkle
Anchor your system with this competition-level hardware from Rockford Fosgate. The Type RF CP1/0POBL-NB amplifier wiring kit supplies everything you need to power your high-current amplifier, including 1/0-gauge power and ground cables, fuse holder with fuse, and terminals. (Speaker wire and patch cables are not included.) It's designed for an amplifier with a fuse rating of up to 250 amps.
- single amp wiring kit
- 17 feet of 1/0-gauge blue braided power cable with attached ring terminal
- 3 feet of 1/0-gauge silver braided ground cable with attached ring terminal
- high current ANL fuse holder with 250-amp ANL fuse
- grounding lug
- three solid copper seamless ring terminals
- wire ties
- spade connector
- butt connector
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- One 16.75' Power cable (1/0-gauge) in a blue translucent jacket (has a ring terminal on one end)
- 3' Ground cable (1/0-gauge) in a clear jacket (has a ring terminal on one end)
- One 16.75' turn-on lead in a clear jacket (18-gauge)
- 1 High current ANL fuse holder (has a 250-amp ANL fuse installed)
- Ten 7.5" wire ties
- 1 Plastic grommet
- 1 Crimp-on ring terminal
- 1 Blue insulator (for crimp-on ring terminal)
- 1 Red plastic butt connector
- 1 Ground lug (has 2 hex nuts/2 lock washers and 3 star washers)
General Overview: This is a single amplifier wiring kit that includes the power and ground cables, turn-on lead and accessories required to install one amplifier. Speaker wire and patch cables are sold separately.
Power High Performance Series Power/Ground Cable: The power and ground cables feature 4704 strands of braided copper wire. The power wire has a blue translucent jacket and the ground wire has a clear jacket. Each cable has an attached ring terminal that has the following dimensions: 0.841" wide and 0.131" thick.
In-line ANL Fuse Holder: The supplied in-line ANL fuse holder comes with an installed 250-amp ANL fuse.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.