Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Rockford Fosgate Power 200.1
100W x 1 Car Subwoofer Amplifier ( )
Item #: 575H12001
This item is no longer available.
Rockford Fosgate Power 200.1
Our take on the Rockford Fosgate Power 200.1
Ride-rocking bass and rock-solid performance are what you'll get when you use Rockford Fosgate's Power 200.1 amplifier to power your subwoofers! The combination of deep power reserves and Rockford Fosgate's proprietary technology give your music the strength and depth it deserves.
A sharp crossover slope (24 dB/octave) improves sub efficiency for crystal clear sound reproduction. Wired remote control of Punch Bass (variable bass boost, 0-18 dB at 24 dB/octave) lets you adjust your low frequencies from the driver's seat. Rockford Fosgate coats the Power 200.1 with SolarTex, a surface that helps dissipate heat with great efficiency.
And if space is an issue in your vehicle, you can remove the amp's endcaps for a wider range of installation options.
- 200 watts x 1 at 2 ohms
- requires 10-gauge power and ground leads wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- selectable 50-210 Hz variable low-pass crossover, 24 dB/ octave
- TRANS·ana circuit designs keep voltages low and signal paths simple in the pre-amp section, for minimum distortion and maximum musicality
- MEHSA provides more efficient transfer of heat from MOSFET output devices to the heatsink for cooler operation
- TOPAZ noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
- NOMAD advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection
- SolarTex coating
- preamp outputs
- Punch Bass boosts bass up to 18 dB at 45 Hz (wired remote control included for fingertip control)
- dimensions: 11-7/16"W (7-13/16" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
- 3-year warranty
What's in the Box:
- Mono channel amplifier
- RF center badge
- Remote Punch Bass control
- 15' Remote Punch Bass cable
- In-line fuse holder
- ATC 20-amp fuse
- Remote Punch Bass mounting bracket
- Two 3/8" self-tapping screws
- Self-adhesive Remote Punch Bass control decal
- Remote Punch Bass control knob
- Four 3/4" self-tapping screws
- One 9/64" Allen wrench
- One 3/32" Allen wrench
- Twelve 3/32" set screws
- Operation & Installation Manual
- Punch Verification Certificate
- "Team RF" sticker
TRANSana (TRANSconductance Active Nodal Amplifier): The TRANSana is a circuit that allows the audio signal to pass through the amplifier at low voltage. The signal is directly level-shifted to the fixed high voltage rails via a pair of drive transistors. Signal linearity is assured by an active node formed by the drive transistors at ultrasonic frequencies. The result is crystal clear sound quality.
Cast Aluminum Heatsink: The cast aluminum heatsink dissipates heat generated by the amplifier's circuitry. The inherent advantage of casting provides a 30% improvement of cooling over conventional extrusion heatsink designs.
MEHSA (Maximum Efficiency Heat Sink Application): MEHSA is a Rockford Fosgate proprietary process that increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET devices to the heatsink. The multi-layer insulated metal MEHSA substrate operates with minimal thermal resistance, spreading heat both downward and outward to quickly dissipate heat from each device across the heatsink. This allows greater power output, enhanced thermal stability, and maximum reliability.
TOPAZ (Tracking Operation Pre-Amplifier Zone): TOPAZ is a circuit that simply eliminates noise. The TOPAZ circuit allows the amplifier ground to move with the source unit ground, creating a "noise elimination" zone just before the preamp section. If there is any noise in the ground coming down the RCA line to the amplifier, TOPAZ amazingly tracks it down and eliminates it. The result is a 30-40dB improvement of the isolation between input ground and chassis ground.
NOMAD (NOn-Multiplying Advanced Decision): NOMAD is an intelligent protection circuit that uses an analog computer to make real time decisions regarding temperature, voltage, current and impedance. The unit is protected without limiting sound output unless needed.
DSM (Discrete Surface Mount): In the manufacturing process high speed robotics are used to place 0% tolerance resistors and large board traces providing greater reliability and efficiency.
Internal Crossover: The internal crossover is a 24dB/octave Butterworth filter selectable for full range or low-pass operation variable from 50Hz to 210Hz.
Remote Punch Bass: The Punch Bass helps correct for acoustical deficiencies in the listening environment by helping reproduce full range sound without adding excessive boost. The Punch Bass control has a narrow band adjustment centered at 45Hz, variable from 0dB to +18dB. Using the mounting bracket, the supplied Punch Bass wired remote can be mounted in any convenient location under your vehicle's dash. The wired remote is 2.317" wide, 1.523" tall and 2.035" deep.
RCA Pass-Thru Jacks: The pass-thru jacks provide a convenient source for daisy-chaining an additional amplifier without running an extra set of RCA cables from the front of the vehicle to the amplifier location. The pass-thru jacks output a full signal.
RF Center Badge: For installation flexibility, the RF center badge can be rotated 180 degrees.
Left Side Of Amplifier:
- Crossover Switch: Allows you to select low-pass or full range crossover operation
- Crossover Frequency: The crossover frequency control is variable from 50Hz to 210Hz
- Gain: This variable gain control allows you to adjust the output level of the amplifier
Left Side Of Amplifier:
- Input: Gold-plated RCA jacks
- Pass-Thru: Gold-plated RCA jacks
- Speakers: Gold-plated set screw terminals that will accept up to 8 gauge speaker wire
- GND: Gold-plated set screw terminal that will accept up to 8 gauge ground wire
- B+: Gold-plated set screw terminal that will accept up to 8 gauge power wire
- REM: Gold-plated 0.250" quick-slide for remote turn-on lead. Note: A female quick-slide is not supplied.
- Remote Punch Bass: RJ-45 jack for use with supplied Remote Punch Bass wired remote
Dynamic Power Rating (measured at 14.4V):
- Mono Into A 4-Ohm Load: 150 watts x 1
- Mono Into A 2-Ohm Load: 220 watts x 1
Continuous Power Rating (measured at 13.8V):
- Mono Into A 4-Ohm Load: 100 watts x 1
- Mono Into A 2-Ohm Load: 200 watts x 1
Manual Correction: The manual incorrectly states that the amplifier has speaker-level inputs. The amplifier only has one pair of preamp-level inputs.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.