Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Rockford Fosgate PBLINK
Black Amp Connector Link ( )
Item #: 575PBLINK
This item is no longer available.
Rockford Fosgate PBLINK
Our take on the Rockford Fosgate PBLINK
The PBLINK is designed to join two Rockford Fosgate Punch or Punch Power amplifiers together. The link has a small window (2-3/4" x 1-5/8") which can be used to showcase a logo or any type of custom display, or covered with the supplied plate.
What's in the Box:
- One black link (for Punch and Punch Power amplifiers)
- logo plate (black with silver lettering)
- four double-sided adhesive strips
- four black 9/64" allen mounting screws
- This link is designed to join two Punch and/or Punch Power amplifiers together. It's not designed to join an amp to an endcap.
- The manual and box incorrectly state that the link has a "light gray powder coat"; the link is black.
- The link has a window on it (2.713" x 1.563") which Rockford calls a "Secret compartment". It can be used to showcase any type of custom display, logo, wires, etc.. or can be filled with a cover plate supplied with the link.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.