Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Rockford Fosgate RFK1
1/0-gauge amplifier power wiring kit
Item # 575RFK1 | MFR # RFK1
$179.99 Earn up to 180 Rewards points
Offers & Financing
Our take on the Rockford Fosgate RFK1 by Crutchfield's Gabrielle Thorndyke
This wiring kit does not include speaker wire or patch cables. You will need to purchase those separately, in order to complete your amplifier installation.
Your amp needs big power wires in order to deliver top performance to your sound system. Rockford Fosgate's RFK1 amplifier power wiring kit supplies everything you'll need to send power to amplifiers with fuse ratings of up to 300 amperes. Rockford Fosgate makes the 1/0-gauge cable from 100% pure crystal-oxygen free copper wire so you can count on maximum signal transfer.
What's in the Box:
- One 17' Power cable (1/0-gauge) in a red translucent jacket
- 3' Ground cable (1/0-gauge) in a translucent gray jacket (with a ring terminal on one end)
- 20' Turn-on lead in a blue jacket
- ANL fuse holder (top cover and bottom plate)
- 300-amp ANL-fuse (installed in fuse holder)
- 2 Power rings
- Ten 4" wire ties
- Plastic grommet
- 5 Plastic butt connectors
- 5 Female quick slide connectors
- 6 Male quick slide connectors
- 2 Black rubber boots
- Bolt with 2 nuts/2 lock-washers/3 star-washers installed
- amplifier wiring kit
- cables meet or exceed the American Wire Gauge specifications and requirements
- 17 feet of 1/0-gauge power cable
- 3 feet of 1/0-gauge ground cable
- 20 feet of 18-gauge turn-on lead wire
- ANL fuse holder and 300-amp ANL fuse
- assortment of wire termination hardware and cable ties
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
General Overview: This is a single amplifier wiring kit that includes the power and ground cables, turn-on lead, and other accessories required to install one amplifier. Speaker wire and RCA cables are sold separately.
High Strand Power/Ground Cable: The power and ground cable are 100% Pure Crystal-Oxygen Free Copper (PC-OFC) and meet or exceed AWG (American Wire Gauge) requirements.
In-line Fuse Holder: The included in-line, water-tight fuse holder attaches to the power cable and comes supplied with a 300-amp ANL-style fuse.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.