Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Rockford Fosgate RP1729-C
Amplifier Wiring Kit 4-gauge Power
Item #: 575RP1729
This item is no longer available.
Rockford Fosgate RP1729-C
Our take on the Rockford Fosgate RP1729-C by Crutchfield's Robert Ferency-Viars
Already have patch cords or using speaker-level inputs? Rockford Fosgate's RP1729-C Connecting Punch power wiring kit gives you everything you need to get plenty of juice from your battery to your high-power amplifier. Designed for systems that produce 350 to 800 watts.The RP1729-C kit includes:
- 17 feet of 4-gauge translucent red power cable with attached platinum-plated ring terminal
- 3 feet of 4-gauge translucent clear ground cable with attached platinum-plated ring terminal
- platinum-plated AGU fuse holder and 50-amp fuse
- 17 feet of 18-gauge tinned silver turn-on lead
- protective grommet
- wire ties and connectors
What's in the Box:
- One 17 foot length of 4 gauge power cable with translucent red insulation (has an in-line fuse holder with mounting base and an attached power ring on one end)
- One 3 foot length of 4 gauge ground cable with translucent clear insulation (one end has attached power ring)
- One 17 foot length of 18 gauge turn-on cable with clear insulation (both ends are bare wire)
- 1 in-line AGU fuse holder with protective grommet attached to power cable
- One 50 amp AGU fuse
- Ten 6.25" plastic wire ties
- One red rubber insulator
- One black rubber insulator
- 1 Butt connector
- Two spade connector
- One 0.5" female quick slide
General Overview: This is a single amplifier wiring kit that includes the cabling and accessories required to install one amplifier. Speaker wire and RCA cables are sold separately.
In-line Fuse Holder: The included in-line fuse holder attached to the power cable comes with a 50-amp AGU-type fuse. For mounting, the fuse holder snaps into the supplied mounting base, which has two mounting holes (mounting screws not supplied). The fuse holder has the following dimensions: L=3.187", W=1.535", H=1.195".
Cable Colors: The power and ground cables are made with copper wire. The power cable is covered with translucent red insulation, with a power ring attached already at one end. The ground cable is covered with clear insulation and also has power ring attached at one end. The turn-on lead also uses a clear coating.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.