Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Logitech® Alert™ 700i
Add-on indoor camera for Logitech Alert Security System
From Logitech: Alert Security System
Item # 596700I | MFR # 961-000330
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Logitech® Alert™ 700i by Crutchfield's Marshall Chase
Use the Logitech Alert 700i indoor add-on camera to expand monitored areas inside your home. This camera can be used only with either the Logitech Alert 750i or the Logitech Alert 750e Master Security Camera Systems. A combination of up to six indoor or outdoor cameras can be used with these systems.
- Add-on indoor camera for Logitech Alert Security Camera Systems
- HD-quality images
- 132° wide-angle lens
- built-in microphone lets you monitor and record sound
- built-in motion detector can be set to activate camera and send remote alerts
- records to computer hard drive or to included 2GB microSD card
- includes versatile mounting choices: desktop stand, wall/ceiling mount, or suction cup to attach to a window
- included HomePlug power supply doubles as a link to your home computer via self-activated powerline network
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Logitech Alert indoor camera
- Desktop camera stand
- Large suction cup
- Small suction cup
- 2 Self-adhesive cable clips
- Rubber plug
- Camera power supply
- Slide-in 2-Prong AC plugs (for camera power supply and network adapter)
- Rubber bumper (for camera power supply)
- 10' Ethernet cable (with yellow RJ-45 plugs for camera power supply)
- Ethernet line coupler (Female RJ-45 jack on each end)
- Camera wall/ceiling mounting flange (2" diameter base)
- Rubber mounting flange cover
- Four 3/4" flat-head screws
- 4 Red plastic wall anchors
- Adjustable camera mount
- 2" Camera mount shaft extension
- microSD adapter (in plastic case)
- "Getting Started with..." guide
- System Requirements & Support Guide
- Customer Support contact sheet
- 2 Self-adhesive Warning badges
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: The Logitech Alert 700i Indoor Add-on Camera is designed to be used in a Logitech Alert 750e or 750i Master System to expand the coverage of the basic system to other zones. The camera can provide HD-quality video security (960 x 720 @ 15 fps). The camera's wide angle lens lets you view a large area. It also has a built-in microphone so you can monitor and record audio with the video (see note below). The camera comes with a desktop stand, an adjustable wall/ceiling mount, and a suction cup window mount (with the camera pointed in or out).
Note: Be sure to comply with the laws in your state or locality regarding recording audio along with the video.
microSD Card: When motion is detected, the camera records video to a microSD card, even when your PC is turned off. The supplied 2 GB card gives you enough space for up to a week of video and audio. Larger capacity cards, up to 32 GB, can record up to several months worth of video and audio. When you turn on your computer and connect to the network, the recorded video is backed up to your hard drive. An SD card adapter is included so you can use a card reader or insert the card directly into your computer.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.