Duratek™ micro-USB-to-USB cable (Silver, 4-foot)
Our take on the Belkin Mixit by Crutchfield's Dave Delamere
Made to last
Charging cables get a lot of use. Constant plugging and unplugging can quickly rub away cable sleeves and fray connector wires. Belkin built their Mixit DuraTek micro-USB-to-USB cables to stand up to the strain. Tough Kevlar® fibers reinforce the wiring for added strength, while durable thermoplastic rubber encases the connectors, designed to withstand over 5,000 180° bends.
But Belkin didn't stop there. A double-braided nylon jacket protects the cables and provides flexibility and abrasion resistance. Flexible insulation surrounds the conductors, so they can bend easily without damage.
The connectors feature polished extruded aluminum casings, while the printed circuits inside are nestled in protective metal sleeves. The cable supports 2.4-amp charging, so your connected device recharges quickly and safely.
- micro-USB-to-USB cable (Type A)
- 4-foot length
- Kevlar®-reinforced connectors
- double-braided nylon cable jacket
- aluminum casing to protect connector's circuit board
- flexible insulation to reduce friction
- supports 2.4A fast charging
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee