BDI Sequel 6003 Compact Desk
47-1/2"-wide desk with offset drawer (Espresso Stained Oak)
Our take on the BDI Sequel 6003 Compact Desk by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Compact, practical design
The modern look of the Sequel 6003 desk makes it a welcome addition to any home office where space is at a premium. Finished wood panels are set off in a satin-finished heavy-gauge steel frame. The black textured glass work surface resists fingerprints and is compatible with an optical mouse.
Sensible cable organization
Conceal your computer's cables between the desk's kick panel and a wall. The panel swings down to allow fast access. An included magnetic mounting kit lets you hide an optional power strip behind the panel for even more efficient cable organization and power connections.
An optional Sequel 6008 back panel lets you completely conceal cables and power cords — a great solution if your desk won't be facing a wall.
A desk drawer for the modern office
The desk drawer features a dedicated space for charging small electronic devices and includes openings in the back for cables. The front section accommodates a computer keyboard. The drawer is lined with non-skid neoprene that also doubles as a mouse pad. And the drawer can either be installed on the right or left side of the desk, whichever way works best for you.
- micro-etched, black tempered glass working surface (compatible with optical mouse)
- available work surface: 47-1/4"W x 24"D
- satin-finished nickel-plated steel frame and trim
- cable organization
- cables run behind kick panel
- magnetic pads for mounting a power strip (not included)
- desk drawer
- can be oriented for either right- or left-handed user
- rear compartment for device charging with cable access
- front compartment for computer keyboard
- non-skid neoprene surface doubles as mouse pad
- 47-1/4"W x 29"H x 24"D
- weight: 85 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- assembly required