BDI Sequel 6021
Executive desk (Chocolate Stained Walnut)
Our take on the BDI Sequel 6021 by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
The smart, no-nonsense styling of the BDI Sequel 6021 executive desk shows you mean business. Finished wood panels are set off in a satin-finished nickel-plated heavy gauge steel frame. The desk's black textured glass surface resists fingerprints, and is compatible with an optical mouse. Two side drawers provide storage for your office accessories.
The 6021 features plenty of drawer space (computer and accessories not included).
The large center desk drawer has an opening in the back for cables. You can charge your portables while keeping then out of sight in the closed drawer. The drawer easily accommodates a computer keyboard, and is lined with non-skid neoprene that doubles as a mouse pad.
The Sequel 6021 is designed to help keep the cables for your computer, monitor, keyboard, and other devices organized and out of sight. An opening in the desktop lets you thread all of your cables through to a concealed shelf that can hold a power strip (available separately). You only need to run a single cord from the power strip out from the desk.
The Sequel 6021 is part of BDI's Sequel office suite of cabinets and desks.
- micro-etched, black tempered glass working surface (compatible with optical mouse)
- available work surface: 67-3/4"W x 32-1/4"D
- satin-finished nickel-plated steel frame
- cable organization
- cables run behind front panel
- hidden shelf for a power strip (power strip not included)
- center drawer
- rear open for charging cables
- non-skip neoprene surface doubles as mouse pad
- 2 side drawers
- 67-3/4"W x 29-3/4"H x 32-1/4"D
- weight: 178 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- assembly required