BDI Sequel 6051
Motorized lift desk (Natural Walnut)
Our take on the BDI Sequel 6051 by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Work smarter and healthier
Would you like the freedom to work comfortably sitting or standing? The ergonomic design of BDI's Sequel 6051 lift desk makes it easy. Motorized legs raise and lower the desktop, controlled by a digital keypad with four presets. So you can plan to work standing in the morning and sitting in the afternoon, keeping your body limber.
This lift desk is compatible with other BDI Sequel furniture (file pedestal and return available separately; computer and accessories not included).
Designed for professionals
The desk's black textured glass surface resists fingerprints, and is compatible with an optical mouse. The Sequel 6051 is part of BDI's Sequel office suite of cabinets and desks, so you can create a professional-looking work area with matching furniture.
Cable management for an uncluttered look
The Sequel 6051 has an opening in the desktop that lets you thread all of your cables through to a concealed shelf. This shelf can also hold a power strip securely and out of sight (available separately). You only need to run a single cord from the power strip out from the desk. The desk comes with optional channels that attach to the legs, concealing cords running down to the floor.
- micro-etched, black tempered-glass working surface (compatible with optical mouse)
- available work surface: 60"W x 24"D
- desktop height is adjustable: 24-3/4"H - 49-3/4"H
- motorized lift assembly
- programmable digital keypad lift control with 4 time and position presets
- channels for concealing cables attach to legs
- cable channels attach to legs
- hidden shelf for a power strip (power strip not included)
- supports up to 150 lbs.
- adjustable feet
- weight: 127 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- assembly required