BDI Corridor 6520
Multifunction printer cabinet (Chocolate Stained Walnut)
BDI Corridor 6520 - Chocolate Stained Walnut - part of the BDI Corridor office suite (desk and mobile file pedestal not included)
Our take on the BDI Corridor 6520 by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
The 6520 cabinet is part of the BDI Corridor office suite (desk and mobile file pedestal available separately; chairs, laptop and office accessories not included).
Expand storage for your BDI Corridor office suite
The versatile BDI Corridor 6520 multifunction cabinet greatly expands your storage options. It's the same height as the BDI Corridor 6521 desk, so you can extend your available work area. It even has the same micro-etched black tempered-glass top.
Compartments for your printer, office supplies, and files
This multifunction cabinet features a compartment for your printer. Its pull-out shelf lets you conveniently access your printer to load paper and reload ink cartridges. Use the shelf above the printer compartment for paper storage.
Two smaller drawers let you store other office supplies out of sight. A tall compartment with an adjustable shelf provides convenient storage for your supplies. A lateral hanging file drawer helps you keep important information close at hand and organized.
- designed to match BDI Corridor desks
- 2 storage drawers, a lateral file drawer, a tall storage compartment, and printer compartment
- storage compartment features an adjustable shelf
- adjustable shelf capacity: 50 lbs.
- printer compartment: 21-1/2"W x 9-1/2"H x 16"D
- weight capacity: 30 lbs.
- lateral file drawer weight capacity: 50 lbs.
- micro-etched black tempered-glass top
- 47-3/4"W x 30"H x 18"D
- weight: 202 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- some assembly required