BDI Kronos 6752
Motorized lift desk
Our take on the BDI Kronos 6752 by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
The lift desk's digital control has four time and position presets.
Studies have shown that it's unhealthy to work sitting all day — or standing all day. The ergonomically designed BDI Kronos 6752 lift desk lets you alternate positions, giving you the benefits of both. Motorized legs raise and lower the desktop, controlled by a digital keypad with four presets.
The desk's high-pressure laminate surface resists fingerprints and is easy to clean. It also resists scratches, and is compatible with an optical mouse. The center drawer features a flip-down front for keyboard usage. A slender mezzanine shelf holds smaller items, freeing up workspace on the desk.
The Kronos 6752 is part of BDI's Kronos office suite of cabinets and desks, so you can create a professional-looking work area with matching furniture.
Cable management for an uncluttered look
The Kronos 6752 has an opening in the desktop that lets you thread all of your cables through to a concealed inset. This inset can also conceal a power strip (available separately). You only need to run a single cord from the power strip out from the desk.
The desktop and drawer feature openings for keyboard and power cables. Optional channels attach to the legs, concealing wires running down to the floor.
- high-pressure laminate working surface
- available work surface: 61-3/4"W x 30-3/4"D
- upper mezzanine shelf 4" high
- desktop height is adjustable: 29" - 54"
- motorized lift assembly
- center drawer
- interior dimensions: 25-1/2"W x 1-1/2"H x 11-1/4"D
- flip-down front for keyboard storage
- weight capacity: 25 lbs.
- programmable digital keypad lift control with 4 time and position presets
- cable organization
- optional channels for concealing cables attach to legs
- openings in desk surface and drawer for keyboard and power cables
- supports up to 150 lbs. total
- 61-3/4"W x 29"H x 30-3/4"D
- weight: 143 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- assembly required