BDI Elements 8777
Audio/video cabinet with tall console base for TVs up to 70" (Charcoal w/Ricochet Doors)
Our take on the BDI Elements 8777 by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Precision laser-cut wood doors are an attractive feature (Mozaic pattern in Natural Walnut finish shown).
The design of BDI Elements 8777 home theater cabinet makes it a focal point for your room. The precision laser-cut wood doors feature attractive, element-inspired motifs. The backing perforated metal screens ensure your gear remains hidden while letting sound pass through. The Elements 8777 can support a TV with a screen size of up to 70" and weighing up to 150 lbs.
Store up to 9 components
The cabinet features three compartments for your components. Each compartment has two fixed shelves. Partial interior dividers allow a sound bar up to 44” wide to fit across all three compartments.
Concealed ventilation slots keep your gear running cool, even with the doors closed. The sturdy steel console frame features built-in levelers.
- for use with flat-panel TVs up to 70"
- stores 6-9 components
- cabinet top
- supports up to 150 lbs.
- 59-1/4"W x 20"D
- left and right side compartments:
- interior dimensions: 19"W x 8-1/4"H x 18-1/4"D (each)
- upper shelf weight capacity: 50 lbs. (each)
- bottom shelf weight capacity: 50 lbs. (each)
- center compartment:
- 18"W x 8-1/4"H x 16"D
- upper shelf weight capacity: 50 lbs.
- bottom shelf weight capacity: 50 lbs.
- partial interior divider accommodates a sound bar up to 44"W x 8"H
- laser-cut wood doors backed with perforated metal back
- removable back panels
- ventilation to keep components cool
- black steel legs with built-in levelers
- 59-1/4"W x 30-1/4"H x 20"D
- weight: 153 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- assembly required