TV Stand Assembly Add-on Service
Can only be purchased with other INSTALLSinc installation services
Our take on the TV Stand Assembly Add-on Service by Crutchfield's Amanda P.
Today's hectic lifestyles mean we can't always find the time or energy to do all the things we'd like to. But why deny yourself and your family and friends the enjoyment of a high-definition TV or multichannel surround sound system just because you don't have time to install the gear? Let INSTALLSinc take the hassle and worry out of installation so you can get straight to the fun.
This installation package must be purchased with another InstallsINC installation package. If you'd like to purchase this installation package separately, see the stand-alone TV Stand Assembly service.
The TV stand assembly includes:
- Pre-installation phone survey to review actual work to be performed and to confirm installation appointment.
- A pre-installation site survey upon the installer's arrival at your home will be completed, and if applicable, any additional charges will be quoted and approved prior to the start of the job.
- Complete assembly of TV stand, utilizing manufacturer instructions manual. Use of a two-man crew to lift the customer-provided TV onto the stand.
- Clean up clippings, dust, or any other debris caused by the installation.
- Limited professional installation labor warranty for one year.
- Obtain your satisfaction sign-off on completed work order.
A Crutchfield A/V Design Expert will contact you to ensure that you have everything necessary for your installation.
You will then be contacted by INSTALLSinc within 48 hours to schedule your installation appointment.
You can reach INSTALLSinc at 1-800-344-4856 (9am-10pm ET, 7 days a week).
Installations are available to physical addresses in the lower 48 states. Not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.