Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Channel Master 3214
Distribute cable or broadcast signals to four locations
Item # 6593214 | MFR # 3214
This item is no longer available.
- commercial-grade four-way signal splitter
- distributes cable or broadcast signal to four locations
- approved for use with digital cable, over-the-air HDTV, and high-speed Internet signals
- does not pass digital satellite video signals
- 1 GHz bandwidth
- compact design
- 3-3/8"W x 5/8"H x 1-15/16"D
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 4-Way HD/Digital splitter
- 2 Mounting screws
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: The Channel Master CM 3214 is a 4-way digital splitter which provides professional grade performance. Channel Master's CM 3214 meets stringent US and international standards, including SCTE. Channel Master digital splitters are commercial grade and can be used in HDTV, CATV, off-air, analog, and digital RF distribution applications where performance and reliability are required.
- 4-Way digital splitter (bandwidth: 5-1002 MHz)
- Professional Grade Performance
- Meets US and international standards
- Low signal loss (-7.5 dB)
- Lightweight and compact
- Designed for indoor/outdoor use
- Weather sealed housings for superior corrosion performance
- Approved and used by major North American cable TV operators
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.