Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
55" INFINIA Internet-ready 1080p LED-LCD HDTV with 240Hz blur reduction
120Hz and 240Hz Refresh Rates LCD HDTV-Steve
120Hz and 240Hz Refresh Rates on LCD HDTVs-1
Item # 68955LE85 | MFR # 55LE8500
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the LG 55LE8500 by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
LG INFINIA: Raising the bar for LCD design and performance
The 55LE8500 is part of LG's no-compromise INFINIA series, offering picture quality that competes with the very best flat-panel TVs available. This remarkably thin panel less than 1" thick! is made possible by LG's "Full LED Slim" technology, which is their latest and most advanced backlight. It also helps the 55LE8500 produce some of the deepest black levels and most lifelike colors we've seen. This is one of LG's best performing non-3D LCD TVs. This set's strikingly sleek bezel-less design makes the entire front of the TV one seamless surface.
To produce the best LCD picture, you need the best backlighting
Most LED-LCD TVs have the LEDs spaced around the edge of the screen only a handful of models at the very top, like the 55LE8500, use a "full array" backlight. A grid of LEDs illuminates the entire screen area, and LG's design groups these LEDs into 240 zones which can independently shine, dim, or darken. This precisely controlled "local dimming" enables the TV to simultaneously display everything from the infinite black of a deep-space star field to the brilliant white of an Arctic snowfield even in the same scene.
THX picture settings ensure a super-accurate picture, day or night
The 55LE8500's THX® certification means it passed more than 30 rigorous picture quality tests to ensure top-notch image resolution and color accuracy. And because the amount of light in your room has such a big effect on picture quality, LG includes separate THX settings for daytime viewing and for watching at night with the lights dimmed or darkened.
Watch web video on this big, beautiful widescreen
LG's NetCast Entertainment Access makes watching Internet content on your TV truly easy. It brings some of the best online video sources directly to your television no computer required. You can watch movies from your Netflix® Instant Queue, download high-def on-demand titles from Vudu®, or share a video call with a friend using Skype. If you have a wireless network, just add LG's Wi-Fi® adapter for a hassle-free connection.
More high-def connections than most TVs
The 55LE8500's generous set of connections offers high-def inputs on both the back and side panels, including four HDMI inputs and three component video inputs. Connect a Blu-ray player, HD satellite or cable box, and high-def video game console. This model is also "Wireless 1080p Ready," giving you the option of an uncluttered setup free of audio/video cables when you add LG's wireless media hub (sold separately).
Awesome picture great quality had a problem with the first set called up crutchfield told them what the problem was sent me out a new one. Great customer service.
paul p, Brewster NY
What's in the Box:
- 55" LED-LCD TV
- Stand base
- Stand body
- Stand rear-cover
- Main remote control (AKB72914003)
- Simple remote control (AKB72913103)
- Four "AAA" batteries
- 6" Component video adapter (with female component RCA jacks on one end and a male 3.5mm connector on other end)
- 6" AV adapter (with female composite and stereo RCA jacks on one end and male 3.5mm AV connector on other end)
- Eigth 4mm x 20mm machine screws (with star-washers)
- Screen cleaning cloth
- Nero MediaHome 4 Essentials CD-ROM
- Owner's Manual CD-ROM
- Owner's Manual
- Wired Network instructions
- Limited Warranty Information
- "Child Safety" sheet
- Product Registration Card
- LG brochure
- 54.6" screen (measured diagonally)
- bezel-less "seamless design" with high-gloss black finish
- tuner receives over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (antenna required)
- QAM cable TV tuner receives unscrambled programs without a set-top box (cable service required)
- full-array LED backlight with local dimming for exceptional picture contrast with deep black levels
- 9,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- TruMotion 240Hz blur reduction for clearer motion
- THX-certified display to produce the most accurate picture possible
- Internet-ready with NetCast apps plays Netflix video and more (broadband service required; subscription required for Netflix service)
- to see how this TV's Internet apps work, watch the Experience NetCast demo at LG's website (apps may vary by model)
- view photos stored on a DLNA-compatible Windows® PC (wireless streaming requires LG's USB adapter)
- wireless 1080p-ready (requires Wireless 1080p Media Kit)
- built-in stereo speakers (10 watts x 2)
- illuminated remote control
- SIMPLINK simplifies control of compatible LG components via the HDMI connection (HDMI-CEC)
- meets ENERGY STAR® requirements
- picture settings memory for each video input
Connections and Dimensions:
- 8 A/V inputs, including:
- 1 composite video
- 3 component video (one is selectable component/composite)
- 4 HDMI v1.3 accepts signals up to 1080p (60Hz, 24Hz)
- PC input
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- optical digital audio output
- Ethernet port for a high-speed connection to a home network
- 2 USB 2.0 ports (1 for connecting a camera or thumb drive, 1 for use with LG's wireless USB adapter)
- detachable swivel stand (stand "footprint" is 25-7/8"W x 12-3/8"D)
- wall-mountable (bracket not included)
- 50-7/8"W x 31-5/8"H x 1-1/2"D (34-1/4"H x 12-3/8"D on stand)
- weight: 96.5 lbs. with stand; 78.9 lbs. without stand
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor in-home service or pick-up for service
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
LG 55LE8500 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
Full LED Slim Backlighting: The LG Infinia LE8500 series LED-LCD TV features Full LED Slim Backlighting technology which lets you experience amazing clarity, more vivid color, and deeper black levels. The LG Infinia television's segments of LEDs are spread out across its entire LCD panel; each controlling brightness, color, and contrast. The result is a picture with deeper blacks, a wider color-gamut, and better contrast ratio.
9,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast: The LED-LCD TV delivers a Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 9,00,000:1; which provides stunning colors and deep black, so your picture's details don't get lost in the shadows.
XD Engine: The LG Infinia 55LE8500 utilizes LG's exclusive XD Engine video processing system for crisp images and rich, vibrant colors.
THX Display: The TV's THX Certified Display lets you watch movies that deliver the meticulous level of visual detail the director envisioned in the studio. THX (Thomlinson Holman's Experiment) is an audio and video certification standard established by George Lucas and Thomlinson. A THX certified display guarantees screen quality that exceeds the display standard specification in both hardware and software. The THX Certified Display program adheres to the strictest engineering standards regarding color accuracy, luminance, black levels, and more. To earn certification, Infinia passed rigorous laboratory testing covering more than 400 data points. The result is Infinia's THX Cinema and Right Room modes, which deliver an compromised cinematic experience at home.
HDTV Tuner: The TV has built-in over-the-air HDTV (ATSC) and Digital Cable (QAM) tuners, so you don't need a separate set-top box to receive and decode over-the-air HDTV/SDTV or unencrypted Digital Cable signals.
1080p Resolution: The LG 55LE8500 LED-LCD TV has a display resolution of 1920 x 1080. All of the television's video inputs are displayed at 1920 x 1080 (1080p).
Video Inputs: The LG LED-LCD HDTV features HDMI, Component, and Composite video inputs.
- HDMI (ver.1.3 w/ Deep Color): The four HDMI inputs (3 rear/1 side) can be used to connect a DVD player, Blu-ray player, HDTV or Satellite Set-top box with an HDMI output. The HDMI 1-3 inputs can also be used to connect a device with a DVI output (a DVI-to-HDMI adapter cable is necessary). If a DVI-equipped device is used, a separate audio cable will also be needed from the device to the "PC/DVI Audio In" 3.5mm stereo audio jack. No audio cables are needed for an HDMI-equipped device. The HDMI jack will accept 1080p (60/24Hz),1080i, 720p, and 480p video signals; as well as support Deep Color.
- Component Video: The three Component Video inputs (2 rear/1 side) will accept 1080p (60/24Hz), 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i signals. The TV's side-panel component video input consists of a 3.5mm jack and a 6" mini-to-component video adapter. The side-panel component video output shares the audio signal with the side-panel composite audio/video terminal.
- Composite: The TV features a rear-panel and side-panel composite video input which will accept a 480i video signal. The side-panel composite audio/video terminal consists of an AV 3.5mm connector and a 6" mini-to-composite video/stereo RCA adapter.
Note: The television's HDMI inputs do not accept 480i video signals.
TrueMotion 240Hz: TrueMotion 240Hz provides clear, smoother images, even during fast action scenes crating a more crisper picture. TrueMotion 240Hz technology lets you see sports, video games, and high-speed action with virtually no motion blur; letting the LED-LCD TV keep up with your fast- moving entertainment.
Intelligent Sensor: The LG Infinia LED-LCD TV's Intelligent Sensor automatically optimizes the picture to the lighting and color conditions in the room for a more enjoyable viewing experience. Unlike other sensors which can only sense brightness of ambient light, LG's "Intelligent Sensor" uses 4,096 sensing steps to evaluate its surroundings. Using a sophisticated algorithm, the LG processes picture quality elements including brightness, contrast, color, sharpness and white balance. The result is a picture optimized for it's surroundings, more pleasing to watch and which can also save up to 50% in power consumption.
Picture Size (Aspect Ratio): This feature lets you choose the way an analog picture with a 4:3 aspect ratio is displayed on your TV. You can select a different aspect ratio depending on input source (analog broadcasting, digital broadcasting, video input). You can select from:
- 4:3: Choose 4:3 when you want to view a picture with an original 4:3 aspect ratio.
- 16:9: Adjust the picture horizontally, in a linear proportion to fill the entire screen.
- Just Scan: Normally the edges of video signals are cropped 1-2%. Just Scan turns off this cropping and shows the complete video.
- Zoom: Choose Zoom when you want to view the picture without any alteration. However, the top and bottom portions of the picture will be cropped.
- Cinema Zoom: Choose Cinema Zoom when you want to enlarge the picture in correct proportion. This enlarges an image with cinemascope aspect ratio (2.35:1) without distortion.
- Set By Program: Selects the proper picture proportion to match the source's image (16:9 or 4:3).
Picture Wizard (Picture Control): This feature lets you adjust the picture quality of the original image. The LG 55LE8500 TV's Picture Wizard (Easy Picture Calibration) offers self-calibration with on-screen reference points for key picture quality elements such as black level, color, tint, sharpness and backlight levels. This features takes the guesswork out of picture adjustments.
Picture Modes (Presets): There are factory presets for picture settings available in the user menu. You can use these preset modes or change each picture setting manually.
- Standard: This mode provides optimum viewing for general use.
- Vivid: Maximizes the effect of the video by strengthening the contrast, brightness, color, and sharpness.
- Cinema: Optimizes video for watching videos.
- Sport: Emphasizes dynamic video and primary color for optimum sports watching.
- Game: Provides fast response speed for fast gaming system.
- THX: Cinema (cinema quality mode to provide you the experience of watching a movie at home); Bright Room (the specification to optimize TV viewing in a Bright Room).
- User: This mode allows you to adjust the video quality settings
manually. You can adjust the following.
- Backlight: This function adjusts the brightness of the backlight behind the LED-LCD screen. Adjusting the back-light is recommended when setting the brightness of the TV. When decreasing the backlight, the brightness of the black becomes darker without any loss in video signal and the power consumption is reduced.
- Contrast: Increase or decrease the gradient of the video signal. You may use Contrast when the bright part of the picture is saturated.
- Brightness: Adjusts the base level of the signal in the picture. You may use Brightness when the dark part of the picture is saturated.
- Sharpness: Adjusts the level of crispness in the edges between the light and dark areas of the picture. The lower the level, the softer the image.
- Color: Adjusts intensity of all colors.
- Tint: Adjusts the balance between red and green levels.
- Color Temp: Set to warm to enhance hotter colors such as red, or set to cool to enhance cooler colors such as blue.
Picture Improvement Technology (Advanced Control): Advanced Control allows you to adjust some of the advanced video features of the LG Infinia LED-LCD TV.
- Dynamic Contrast: Adjusts the contrast to keep it at the best level according to the brightness of the screen. The picture is improved by making bright parts brighter and dark parts darker.
- Dynamic Color: Adjusts screen colors so that they look livelier, richer and clearer. This feature enhances hue, saturation and luminance so that red, blue and green white look more vivid.
- Skin Color: It detects the skin area of video and adjusts it to express an natural skin color.
- Noise Reduction: Reduces screen noise without compromising video quality.
- Digital Noise Reduction: Removes noise caused by compressing video.
- Gamma: You can adjust the brightness of dark areas and middle gray level areas of the picture.
- Black Level: Sets the black level of the screen to the proper level.
- Clear White: Makes the white area of screen brighter and more white.
- Eye Care: Adjusts the brightness of the screen to prevent the screen fro being to bright. Dims extremely bright pictures.
- 24p Real Cinema: Makes video clips recorded in a film look more natural by eliminating judder effect. DVD and Blu-ray movies are filmed at 24 frames per second (fps). With 24p Real Cinema, every frame is consistently processed 5 times in 1/24 of a second producing 120 fps with TruMotion or 2 times in 1/24 of a second producing 48 fps without TruMotion, thus totally eliminating the judder effect.
- Color Gamut: Maximizes the utilization of colors to increase color quality.
- Edge Enhancer: Shows clearer and distinctive, yet natural edges of the video.
- x.v.YCC: This feature produces richer colors from x.v.YCC compatible sources.
- Color Filter: This function filters specific colors in the video. You can use the RGB filter to set color saturation and hue accurately.
- Color Temperature: Adjust the overall color the screen by changing the white baseline.
- Color Management System: A tool that allows you to make adjustments by using test patterns; this does not affect other colors, but can be used to selectively adjust the 6 color areas (Red/Green/Blue/Cyan/Mgt/Yellow).
ISFccc Mode: This TV contains the detailed calibrations necessary for professional certification by the Imaging Science Foundation. The resulting ISF "day" and "night" modes will then be accessible by the user to experience the best this LG HDTV has to offer. Sophisticated and detailed calibrations can be made through the ISFccc mode. Detailed calibration requires a licensed technician. Please contact your local dealer to inquire about an ISF certified technician.
Invisible Speakers: The LG Infinia 55LE8500 contains a unique invisible speaker system, tuned by renowned audio expert, Mr. Mark Levinson. The TV's speakers are embedded in strategic spots behind the front-cabinet and use minute vibrations to turn the entire front bezel into the speaker system. The result is a clean, polished look, and enhanced audio by increasing the "sweet-spot", giving a wider and richer sound field.
Sound Modes: Sound Mode lets you enjoy the best sound without any special adjustment using factory presets. Standard, Music, Cinema, Sport, and Game are preset for optimum sound quality. There is also a User Mode which allows you to adjust the television's Bass & Treble.
Clear Voice II: Clear Voice II enhances and amplifies the frequency range of the human voice to help keep dialogue audible when background noise swells.
Infinite Sound: Infinite Sound is a patented LG proprietary sound processing technology that delivers immersive 5.1 surround sound with just two front speakers.
Auto Volume: Auto Volume makes sure that the volume level remains consistent whether you are watching a commercial or a regular TV program. Because each broadcasting station has its own signal conditions, volume adjustment may be needed every time the channel is changed. This feature allows users to enjoy stable volume levels by making automatic adjustments for each program.
Audio Outputs: The LG Infinia HDTV features a rear-panel optical digital output and a side-panel headphone (3.5) output.
- Digital Audio Output: An optical digital output is provided to allow you to connect the unit to a surround processor. The TV's digital audio output terminal outputs a Dolby Digital or 2-channel down-mixed PCM signal for use with an external Dolby Digital decoder or other external audio system with an optical audio input.
- Headphone Output: The Headphone output can be used to connect a set of headphones for private listening, or used to connect an analog receiver.
PC-Compatible: This unit has a rear-panel 15-pin D-Sub (RGB) input that allows you to use it as a high-resolution computer monitor. This input consists of a stereo mini-jack and an analog RGB (D-Sub 15-pin) jack. This jack allows you to connect a personal computer with a D-Sub 15-pin output. When using the RGB (D-Sub 15-pin) jack, you must use the PC Audio 3.5mm input for your audio connection. Any HDMI input can also be used with a computer. The TV can be set to automatically adjust to the video signals received, or you can use the setup menu to adjust the screen's Position, Size, and Phase.
Note: The LG LED-LCD TV provides an optimal PC resolution of 1920 x 1080p (60Hz).
Dual USB 2.0 Ports: The television features two side-panel USB type-A ports for playback of video, still image, and music files stored on a connected USB mass storage class (MSC) device. This TV can playback still image files (JPEG), video files (DivX/MPEG), and audio files (MP3/WMA/AAC).
Note: The recommend capacity is 1TB or less for a USB external hard disc and 32GB or less for a USB memory. USB storage devices must be formatted as FAT 32 or NTFS file system provided with the Windows operating system.
Wired or Wireless Network Connection: This TV can be connected to a local area network (LAN) via its Ethernet (LAN) port. The LG Wireless LAN for Broadband/DLNA Adaptor (689USBWIFI, sold separately) allows the TV to connect to a wireless LAN network.
Note: A 10 Base-T or 100 Base-TX LAN port is required for connection to this TV. Use a standard LAN cable with this TV (Cat5 or better with a RJ45 connector). The optional wireless network adapter operates at 2.4 GHz radio frequencies, that are also used by other household devices.
DLNA Certified: This TV is a DLNA Certified digital media product that can display and play JPEG photo content from your DLNA Certified network device and DLNA server. The Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) is a cross-industry organization of consumer electronics, computing industry and mobile device companies. Digital Living provides consumers with easy sharing of digital media through a wired or wireless network in the home.
Note: The DLNA certification logo makes it easy to find products that comply with the DLNA Interoperability Guidelines. This unit complies with DLNA Interoperability Guidelines v1.5. When a PC running DLNA server software or other DLNA compatible device is connected to this TV, some setting changes of software or other devices may be required,
Nero MediaHome 4 Essentials: Nero MediaHome 4 Essentials is easy to use DLNA server software for Windows (CD-ROM software disc included). If you are already using DLNA server software on your PC, Nero MediaHome is not required. Nero MediaHome is not required for Windows 7 since it has a built-in DLNA server.
|Requirement PC System Before Installing Nero MediaHome 4 Essentials|
Compatible Audio/Video/Photo File Formats: The LG Infinia LED-LCD TV is compatible with the following video, still-image, and audio formats via USB and from your PC via a network connection.
|Video Files||Still Image Files||Audio Files|
Supported Movie Files:
|Supported Still Image Files:
||Supported Audio Files:
NETCAST: NetCast Entertainment Access brings select Internet services directly to the LG Infinia LED-LCD TV via the television's wired (Ethernet) or wireless (optional) network connection. NETCAST allows you stream and instantly access movies, TV shows and video, or get up to the minute news, stock information, or weather updates directly to the LG Infinia TV via the television's network connection (no computer required). NETCAST delivers the following online content to the LG TV.
- Yahoo: Yahoo! TV Widgets give you the best of the Internet in perfect harmony with the simplicity and reliability of your TV. TV Widgets deliver a Cinematic internet experience by converting your favorite web services for viewing on the TV.
- Netflix: You can instantly watch movies (quite a few new releases) & TV episodes from Netflix streamed over the internet to your TV. To become a Netflix member visit: www.netflix.com/LG.
- Vudu: In order to make rental/purchase transactions on the Vudu service, a user must create an account on vudu.com. That account is linked to a specific device, via a process called "activation". It is possible to have multiple devices associated with a single Vudu account.
- YouTube: YouTube is a video sharing website where users can upload, view, and share video clips.
- Picasa: Picasa is a photo organizing or sharing website where users can upload, view, and share photos.
- Flickr: Flickr provides a television-viewing experience while watching slideshows of family and friends' photos.
Note: A minimum connection speed of 1.5 Mbps is required. For the best playback condition, a connection speed of 4.0 Mbps is required. NETCAST online content may change at anytime without notice (please check LG.com for the latest NETCAST online content services).
Software Update: You can update the TV with the latest software to enhance the product operation and/or add new features via the TV's network connection.
Seamless Panel with Slim Profile: The display is a seamless, edge-to-edge panel of glass over an ultra-slim bezel. The LG Infinia Plasma TV only measures a mere 1.5" in depth.
On-Screen Simple Manual: You can easily and effectively access the TV's information by viewing a simple on-screen manual on the TV. During the Simple Manual operation, audio will be muted.
AV Modes: AV Mode is three preset picture and audio settings. It allows the viewer to quickly switch between common audio/video settings. It includes Cinema, THX, Sports, and Game Modes. With AV Mode, you can easily select from one of three picture modes for "Cinema," "Sports," or "Games" to enjoy an optimized picture and sound experience.
Favorite Channels: Favorite Channels are a convenient feature that lets you quickly select channels of your choice without waiting for the TV to search through all the in-between channels. You can check which channels are stored in the memory by displaying the favorite channel list.
Input Label List: The LG Infinia HDTV will only display inputs which are connected to the television. You can select from preset names to label each connected input.
Analog and Digital Caption Modes: Analog and Digital Captions are provided to help the hearing impaired watch TV. Select a caption mode for displaying captioning information if provided on a program. Analog caption displays information at any position on the screen and is usually the program's dialog. Caption/Text, if provided by the broadcaster, would be available for both digital and analog channels on the Antenna/Cable. This TV is programmed to memorize the caption/text mode which was last set when you turned the power off.
Games: The LG Infinia LCD-LED TV features preinstalled video games for your whole family to enjoy. You can choose from Jump, Hole In One, Whack A Mole, Sodoku, JigSaw, Cooking Burger, Balloon Hunter, Saving Crystal, Invader, and Urgent Survival.
Picture/Sound Test: This function is a customer support function that can execute picture and sound tests.
Parental Control: Parental Control can be used to block specific channels, ratings, and other viewing sources (external input block). The Parental Control Function (V-Chip) is used to block program viewing based on the ratings sent by the broadcasting station. The default setting is to allow all programs to be viewed. Viewing can be blocked by choosing the type of the program and the categories. It is also possible to block all program viewing for a time period. The Parental Control function is protected by a 4-digit user password.
Key Lock: This feature can be used to prevent unauthorized viewing by locking out the front panel controls, so that it can only be used with the remote control.
ENERGY STAR Certified: The LG Infinia 55LE8500 exceeds ENERGY STAR requirements by incorporating the Smart Energy Saving Feature, so you can conserve energy and money. This feature reduces the TV's power consumption by lowering the backlight level.
Timers: The LG Infinia LED-LCD TV employs On, Off, and Sleep Timer functions.
- Auto On/Off: You can program the television to turn On and turn Off at a certain time. You can set the On and Off timer to Daily, Mon-Fri, Mon-Sat, Sat-Sun, or Once. You can also set the input, channel, and volume level for the On Timer. If you do not press any button within 2 hours after the TV turns on with the On Timer, the TV will automatically revert back to standby mode.
- Sleep Timer: The Sleep Timer turns the TV off at the preset time (10, 20, 30, 60, 90, 120, 180, or 240 minutes).
Wireless External Equipment Connection: LG TVs with a proprietary Wireless Control port support the LG Wireless Media Box (689WL100W, sold separately). When you connect the wireless ready dongle (included with the media box) to the TV, external devices can be connected to the LG Wireless Media Box and video and audio will be sent to the TV wirelessly.
Illuminated Remote Control: The supplied IR remote control is designed to only operate the LG LED-LCD television and SIMPLINK connected components. The remote's buttons are backlit and will light up with a press of a button.
Simple Remote Control: The included simple IR remote control offers easy operation of the LG LED-LCD television. It provides Power, Input, Volume, and Channel controls. It does not offer advanced menu operation.
SIMPLINK: SIMPLINK allows you to control and play other LG AV devices connected with HDMI cable without additional cables and settings, from the television's remote control. SIMPLINK provides the following remote functions.
- Direct Play: After connecting AV devices to the TV, you can directly control the devices and play media without additional settings.
- Select AV Device: Enables you to select one of the AV devices connected to the TV.
- Disc Playback: Control playback of connected Blu-ray and DVD players.
- Power Off All Devices: When you power off the TV, all connected devices are turned off.
- Switch Audio-Out: Offers an easy way to switch audio-out.
- Sync Power On: When the equipment with SIMPLINK function connected HDMI terminal starts to play, The TV will automatically turn on.
Note: To operate SIMPLINK, an HDMI cable over Version 1.3 with CEC function should be used. This TV may work with devices with HDMI-CEC support, but only devices with the "SIMPLINK" logo are fully supported
RS-232C (Service): The RS-232C port on this TV is used for service only.
Pedestal Stand: The TV is shipped with a pedestal stand unattached; assembly is required using the supplied hardware. The tabletop stand allows the television to swivel 20° left or right. The television weighs 96.5 lbs with the stand.
Wall Mounting: The pedestal stand can be removed to wall-mount the television with and optional bracket (sold separately). The TV has four threaded inserts on the back for use with an optional wall-mount bracket. The spacing of the mounting holes is 400mm horizontal x 400mm vertical. The threaded inserts require 6mm machine screws (not supplied). The television weighs 78.9 lbs without the stand.
Note: The AC cord's straight plug measures 2.0625" from the wall-socket.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.