Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
60" 1080p 3D plasma HDTV with Wi-Fi®
Item # 68960H6700 | MFR # 60PH6700
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the LG 60PH6700 by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
Take a thrill ride in your living room
In any TV maker's lineup there are always a couple models that occupy the sweet spot — the best balance of performance, features and price. In LG's 2013 plasma TV family, we like the 60PH6700. It's a lot of TV for the money. Straight out of the box you'll enjoy a ridiculously good 2D picture, plus the option for an even more immersive 3D experience when you add some of LG's 3D glasses.
Up-to-the-minute Smart TV features
The 60PH6700's built-in web apps give you instant access to a nearly limitless selection of entertainment — streamed video from services like Netflix®, Vudu®, and Hulu Plus™, music from Pandora® and Rhapsody®, social networking, and lots more. LG's user-friendly TV/web interface makes navigation a piece of cake.
LG's latest Magic Remote is no ordinary "clicker"
The 60PH6700 comes with LG's redesigned motion-sensing Magic Remote. We liked last year's version, and this new one is even better. The gesture control capability makes it easy to search and select web entertainment just by pointing and clicking. It's very similar to using a wireless videogame controller or an air mouse. Other nice touches include a scroll wheel and a built-in microphone for voice commands. The Magic Remote really shines with this set's Smart TV features. When you're used to navigating your computer screen with a mouse or trackpad, an old-school button-based TV remote feels kind of clunky in comparison.
Tip: For a list of over-the-air digital TV stations you can receive, as well as antenna recommendations for your location, enter your zip code in AntennaWeb's mapping tool.
- 59.8" screen (measured diagonally)
- glossy screen with black bezel and cabinet
- tuner receives over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (antenna required)
- QAM cable TV tuner (subscription required to receive cable channels contact your local service provider for details)
- displays 3D images when you wear LG's active 3D glasses (sold separately)
- 2D-to-3D conversion adds 3D-like depth to non-3D video sources
- 600Hz Max Sub Field Driving for clear video motion
- Internet-ready Smart TV plays Netflix® video and more, (subscription required for Netflix service)
- supports up to 5.1-channel audio with streaming movie services like Netflix and Vudu (audio quality depends on your connection speed)
- built-in Wi-Fi® to link to a wireless network
- Intel® Wireless Display (WiDi) technology for direct wireless content transfer from compatible devices with no Wi-Fi network needed
- built-in web browser
- video and music streaming from a DLNA-compatible Windows® PC
- MHL-compatible HDMI input for viewing photos/videos from a compatible smartphone on the TV's screen
- Skype-compatible (requires LG camera sold separately)
- built-in stereo speakers (10 watts x 2)
- motion-sensing Magic Remote with built-in microphone for voice control
- free downloadable app lets you use a compatible smartphone or tablet as a remote control
- SIMPLINK simplifies remote control of compatible LG components via the HDMI connection (HDMI-CEC)
Connections and Dimensions:
- 4 A/V inputs, including:
- 3 HDMI
- 1 component video (selectable component/composite)
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- optical digital audio output
- Ethernet port for a wired connection to a home network
- 3 USB inputs for connecting a camera or thumb drive
- detachable swivel stand
- wall-mountable (wall bracket not included)
- 54-5/8"W x 32-7/16"H x 2-1/2"D (34-1/2"H x 13-1/2"D on stand)
- weight: 83.1 lbs. with stand; 76.1 lbs. without stand
- warranty: 2 years panel, 1 year parts & labor in-home service or pick-up for service
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee