JBL Brewery Bundle
Background music system for a brewery, dispensary, or vineyard
| Commercial Audio 101 |
JBL Brewery Bundle - The brewery bundle includes a mixer/amplifier and four JBL indoor/outdoor speakers
Crutchfield: What is a commercial audio system?
Our take on the JBL Brewery Bundle by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Brew up a welcoming vibe
Attention to detail is what makes each small-batch brew or strain stand out from the crowd. This cost-effective, easy-to-use music system from the consummate professionals at JBL will do the same for the social atmosphere inside your brewery or dispensary. We've made it our business to understand what your business needs. See what our satisfied brewery customers have to say.
The JBL brewery bundle brings rich, full sound to indoor and outdoor spaces.
Four JBL Control® 25AV speakers
The four highly versatile indoor/outdoor speakers included in this bundle are a proven workhorse for business owners. The Control 25AV is built to JBL's exacting specifications, with a 5-1/4" woofer and 3/4" titanium tweeter that hold up to daily use in any weather. The InvisiBall® mounting system allows you to make a permanent installation that remains flexible, allowing 37 degrees of movement in the vertical plane and 40 degrees of horizontal rotation. The cabinet and grille can be painted to match any decor. Covered by a 5-year warranty.
JBL CSMA 240 mixer/amplifier
We've paired the indoor/outdoor speakers with a versatile mixer/amplifier. Eight input channels give you plenty of options for background music, with two priority channels for microphone connections so paging and announcements can be heard loud and clear. There's plenty of power here — your music system can expand as your business grows. The CSMA 240 is even easy to operate when hidden away in a darkened cabinet, thanks to the illuminated rings around each dial on the front of the unit.
The music source
Ask your advisor about options for a music source. Pandora® and SiriusXM offer business music players that include the licenses you need to legally play music in your store. If you use a standard CD player or another consumer-grade music player, you should contact the performance rights organizations to secure the appropriate licenses.
Get a free system design
- cost-effective, easy-to-use music system for breweries, dispensaries and vineyards
JBL CSMA 240 Mixer/Amplifier:
- amplified mixer for commercial audio distribution features 8 input channels and 2 output channels of 40 watts each
- uses Crown's high-efficiency DriveCore™ technology to provide excellent audio performance
- illuminated rings around buttons and dials for easy operation in darkened environments
- independent bass and treble controls for each output channel
- 17-1/4"W x 1-3/4"H x 11-15/16"D
- weight: 10.6 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
Four JBL Control® 25AV Speakers:
- 5-1/4" polypropylene-coated woofer and 3/4" titanium-coated horn loaded tweeter
- each pair of speakers handles up to 200 watts continuous program power
- on-wall design with weather-resistant enclosure and transducers
- built-in InvisiBall® mounting system allows vertical and horizontal rotation of speakers
- cabinet and grille can be painted to match your decor
- 7-7/16"W x 9-5/16"H x 6-5/16"D
- weight: 9 lbs. (each)
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee