Bose® Retail Sound System
Zone amplifier, volume control, and four surface-mount speakers
Our take on the Bose® Retail Sound System by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Background/foreground music for your retail space
You're busy helping customers all day, so leave your store's sound system to us. This all-in-one system is powered by a Bose® FreeSpace® IZA 190-HZ zone amplifier, with a volume control with A/B input selection, and four FreeSpace® DS 40SE surface-mount speakers.
You can tweak this system to suit your unique space. The speakers and volume control can be ordered in black or white to suit your decor. You can switch to all flush-mount speakers or build a mix-and-match hybrid system. You can even use the amplifier's extra headroom to add two more speakers as your business expands. One of our experienced Advisors can help you customize your system so it's exactly what you need.
Get a free system design
- customizable sound system for a small- to medium-sized retail space
- system warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Bose® FreeSpace® IZA HZ-190 Zone Amplifier:
- single-channel, 90-watt commercial amplifier for distributed audio systems
- built-in custom EQ for Bose® FreeSpace® DS 16 and DS 40 loudspeakers
- A/B input selection switch
- individual input gain control knobs
- separate treble and bass controls
- 8-7/16"W x 1-13/16"H x 12-1/4"D
- weight: 7 lbs.
Four Bose® FreeSpace® DS 40SE Speakers:
- 4-1/2" full-range driver for background/foreground music and customer paging
- convenient thumb wheel transformer tap located on speaker face
- frequency response: 80-17,000 Hz (± 3dB)
- sensitivity: 87dB
- mounting bracket with variable pitch and yaw included
- 12-13/16"W x 6-5/16"H x 6-15/16"D
- weight: 8.5 lbs.
Bose® Control Center CC-2 Zone Volume Control:
- remote volume control with A/B source selection switch
- compatible with single-gang electrical boxes
- blank and pre-printed zone identification labels included
- requires CAT-5 cable
- 1-1/2"W x 4-1/8"H x 1-7/16"D