Logitech® Circle 2 Camera/Plug Mount Bundle
Indoor/outdoor Wi-Fi® security camera and plug mount
From Logitech: How to set up your Circle 2 Plug Mount
Logitech® Circle 2 Camera/Plug Mount Bundle - Your wall outlet doubles as a power source and mounting location for the camera
Logitech® Circle 2 Camera/Plug Mount Bundle - You can easily switch from the wired mount to the plug mount
Our take on the Logitech® Circle 2 Camera/Plug Mount Bundle by Crutchfield's Emily S.
Even better together
We've bundled the Logitech® Circle 2 Wired camera with one of its coolest accessories — the plug mount — to save you some time and money. I had the pleasure of testing out this pairing and I could not believe how easy it was to set up and use.
The camera itself comes with a swivel mount that can be placed on a tabletop or attached to a wall. You would then run the power cord to the closest outlet. But this bundle really simplifies things, because the plug mount serves as your power source and mount. It also looks pretty darn cool this way.
The plug mount does double duty as both a power source and a mount for your Circle 2 camera.
The dogs don't know what hit ‘em!
As I type this, I'm using the Circle 2's incredibly cool day brief feature. One tap gets me a time-lapse recap of the day's events. Mostly it shows my dogs zipping around the house as shadows creep up and down my walls. I must admit that I'm seriously tempted to play the song "Yakety Sax” right now.
I have an open floor plan downstairs, so the 180-degree field of view captures Veronica and Abby as they run from the window in the library to the window in the living room — I'm spying on them as they spy on other dogs going by. I'm a little bit in love with this camera and it's only day one.
Listen and talk
My favorite bit of the day's footage is when my hound Abby freezes because she's just heard my voice. You see, around quitting time I grew tired of just watching the live stream and I used the two-way communication button in the app to say hello to my girls.
Abby walks over to the camera and is very confused when she doesn't see me there. She makes another loop around the kitchen and dining room for good measure, and then gives up and goes back to her normal mischief. And I, of course, have gotten a good chuckle.
- weatherproof home security camera with wired power connection
- connects to your network via Wi-Fi (2.4 and 5 GHz compatible)
- free app lets you stream and download unlimited amounts of HD video from anywhere
- night vision lets you see in the dark up to 15 feet away
- 180° wide-angle field of view
- Smart Location automatically detects when you (and your smartphone) enter or leave the house
- Advanced Event Filtering lets you quickly find and replay important clips
- get smart alerts on your mobile device when sound or motion is detected
- use two-way talk to have a remote conversation
- compatible with:
- cloud-based storage with AES 256-bit dual layer security encryption
- swivel mount with tethered 10-foot cable
- USB power adapter
- 2-13/16" diameter x 3-7/16" depth
- weight: 7.3 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- serves as a power source and mount for your Logitech Circle 2 camera
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Logitech Circle 2 Wired:
- Circle 2 indoor/outdoor security camera
- Swivel mount base with attached 10' cable (Type A USB plug)
- AC adapter (USB Type A output: 5.1V 1.4A)
- US 2-prong power plug adapter
- Wall mount bracket
- 4 Screws (Length 1")
- 4 Plastic wall anchors
- 2 Cable clips
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Safety Compliance and Warranty Information
- Logitech Circle 2 Plug Mount:
- Plug mount
- Camera cover
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Safety Compliance and Warranty Information
Overview: The Logitech Circle 2 is an indoor/outdoor wired security camera with an ultra wide-angle lens that captures more area than many other surveillance cameras. This small, lightweight camera can be mounted just about anywhere with the included swivel mounting base and wall bracket, or with optional mounting accessories. Circle 2 works on your home Wi-Fi network, and you can monitor your home from a web browser or mobile app. In addition, Circle 2 integrates with many of today's popular digital assistants from Apple, Amazon, and Google.
Camera: The Circle 2 wired security camera is equipped with a glass lens that provides an ultra-wide 180° field of view. The camera live-streams Full HD video up to 1080p. Built-in infrared LEDs give the camera night vision out to 15 feet. The camera includes a microphone and speaker, enabling two-way talk between your camera and your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Circle 2 is equipped with color-coded LEDs to indicate the current status of the camera: flashing blue (pairing), white (connected and ready), green (someone watching/viewing), yellow (privacy mode), and red (camera off, not recording/streaming).
Circle App: Logitech's Circle app let you watch over your home from anywhere. Through the app, you can stream and download video from your Circle 2 cameras. The app can provide instant, customized motion alerts, as well as a 30-second time-lapse Day Brief. The app allows you to connect and view an unlimited number of cameras, even in multiple locations. The Logi Circle app works with Android devices with 4.4 and up and iOS devices with 8.0 or later. The web-based app works with Mac OS X v10.9 or later and Windows 7 or later. It works on Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge browsers.
Smart Home Integration: You can easily integrate Circle 2 with your favorite smart home digital assistant. Using only your voice, you can turn your Circle 2 cameras on or off, set up Privacy Mode, or start manual recordings.
- Amazon Echo (Alexa): Circle 2 works with any of the Amazon Echo virtual assistant products. You can even view the live stream on your Echo Show or Amazon Fire TV devices.
- Google Home Assistant: You can use Google Home Assistant voice commands to control your Circle 2 display a live view of your Circle 2 camera on a TV using Google Home and Chromecast, or a TV with built-in Chromecast.
- Apple HomeKit (coming soon): You can integrate the Circle 2 within the Apple HomeKit system and access your live view cameras (up to 2) in the Apple Home app on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch. Interacting with Siri lets you use only your voice to open the app to view the live video stream. However, the Circle 2 uses a WiFi power-saving mode, which isn't currently supported by Apple HomeKit. Logitech and Apple are working closely together to explore support for cameras on power-saving mode in the future.
- Logitech POP: You can program Logitech POP to work with the Circle 2. You'll be able to turn the camera on/off, switch Privacy Mode on or off, and start manual recordings.
Circle Safe: Circle 2 gives you free access to the past 24-hours of video footage stored securely in a private cloud account with AES 256-bit dual layer encryption. Circle Safe is a subscription plan for your camera with more storage and features. Circle Safe Basic offers 14 days of cloud storage for $3.99 a month (for the first camera). Circle Safe Premium gives you 31 days of storage, plus additional features (person detection, motion zones, event and alert filters) for $9.99 a month (first camera) or $99.99 per year.
Mounting Options: The Circle 2 can be placed indoors or outdoors. It is designed to withstand heat and cold (14° to 122°F), although you shouldn't place it in direct sunlight. Its IPX65-rated weatherproof design protects it from the elements. In the box, Circle 2 includes a swivel tabletop mount with a bracket for mounting the camera on a wall or ceiling. Optional mounts and accessories include:
- Included Plug Mount: The Logitech Circle 2 Plug Mount lets you use a standard wall outlet as a mounting location as well as a power source. The Plug Mount has a standard 2-prong AC plug which powers either the Circle 2 Wired or Circle 2 Wire-Free camera. The plug mount holds the camera approximately 1-1/2" from the wall outlet. This clearance is sufficient to allow you to plug other devices into the remaining outlet. The Circle 2 camera fits into the front of the plug and twist-locks into place. The supplied camera cover is a cosmetic cover that hides the seam between the mount and the camera. The plug mount holds the camera straight out from the wall. It does not allow any tilt or pan adjustments.
- Optional Window Mount: The window mount lets you attach the camera to any window pane to see outdoors. You can keep an eye on your front porch, driveway, or back yard with a camera mounted to a window from the inside.
Note: If mounting the camera outdoors, this 15-foot extension cable lets you reach out-of-the-way places, and provides the needed power to the camera.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.