Logitech Circle 2 Two-Camera/Window Mount Bundle
Two Wi-Fi® surveillance cameras and one window mount
Logitech Circle 2 Two-Camera/Window Mount Bundle - You can easily switch from the standard mount to the window mount.
Logitech Circle 2 Two-Camera/Window Mount Bundle - Two adhesive strips hold the camera securely on the window glass.
Logitech Circle 2 Two-Camera/Window Mount Bundle - The window-mounted camera stays inside, but you can see what's going on outside.
Our take on the Logitech Circle 2 Two-Camera/Window Mount Bundle by Crutchfield's Emily S.
A peace-of-mind package
I spend a significant portion of my day wondering what my dogs are getting up to at home, especially now that I've installed a doggy door. This bundle could really take that worry out of my work day. With two cameras and one window mount included, I'd be able to see their indoor and outdoor shenanigans from wherever I am with Logitech's free, easy-to-use Logi Circle app.
Of course, you can certainly use this convenient bundle to keep an eye on non-dog-related shenanigans, too. For example, if you have a well-positioned window, you can use the window-mounted camera to get a view of your front or back door. The other camera can be placed on a table or wall-mounted anywhere you like — inside or out — you just need access to AC power.
After plugging in each camera, you'll complete the setup process within the app by connecting each camera to your Wi-Fi network. You then select each camera's mount type within the app so the settings can be adjusted accordingly.
This is especially important for the window-mounted camera, because it turns off the display and infrared LEDs so they don't reflect off the glass. It also shrinks the field of view just a bit so that you don't see the outer edges of the mount in your footage.
Keep an eye on things at home from wherever you are.
More cool features
I tested out the Circle 2 and I really liked it. It's unobtrusive, easy to use, and has my favorite feature — two-way talk! I had way too much fun confusing my dogs by talking to them when I was clearly not at home.
The nifty day brief feature shows you a time-lapse recap of the day's events. Or, you can use the event filtering menu to quickly find and play the clips you want to see. All your footage is stored securely with instant data encryption and secure web transfer.
I also have good news for Smart Home fans — you can easily integrate the Circle 2 with all the major digital assistants, including Amazon Alexa, Google Home Assistant, and Apple HomeKit.
- weatherproof home security camera with wired power connection
- connects to your network via Wi-Fi (2.4 and 5 GHz compatible)
- free app lets you stream and download unlimited amounts of HD video from anywhere
- wide-angle field of view
- Smart Location automatically detects when you (and your smartphone) enter or leave the house
- Advanced Event Filtering lets you quickly find and replay important clips
- get smart alerts on your mobile device when sound or motion is detected
- use two-way talk to have a remote conversation
- compatible with:
- cloud-based storage with AES 256-bit dual layer security encryption
- swivel mount with tethered 10-foot cable
- USB power adapter
- 2-13/16" diameter x 3-7/16" depth
- weight: 7.3 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- attaches your Circle 2 camera directly to a window pane
- compatible with wired and wire-free Circle 2 cameras (wire-free version operates as a wired camera in this configuration)
- the rechargeable battery cannot be used
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee