Crutchfield Conference Room PA
Host events in your conference room with a flexible, all-in-one PA system (H-Band Wireless Mic)
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
Item # 700CONSYSH | MFR # Portable Conference
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Crutchfield Conference Room PA by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Take control of your PA system
When you rent sound equipment for events held in your conference room, auditorium or house of worship, you're leaving a lot up to chance. Will your local shop have everything you need? Will the equipment be in good condition? Are you getting a good deal? This portable conference PA system is flexible, powerful, and best of all, it's installed in a moveable rack, so you can roll it out and be set up in minutes whenever you need sound reinforcement.
Fast, flexible setup
Set the system up once, and it's ready to roll out and go the next time you need it. Crutchfield's advisors and tech support specialists are just a phone call away, so you'll be able to get setup help from a real, live expert for assembly, use, and troubleshooting. The system is customizable, so you can be sure your clients have everything they need for any special event. This system can be configured for a sales meeting, wedding reception, assembly, church service, or just about anything else you might require.
Each piece of this portable PA system is chosen with care, and field-tested:
- The Crown XLS 1002 DriveCore 2 Series power amplifier dishes out 215 watts RMS per channel at 8 ohms, giving you plenty of volume to reach the back row.
- A pair of Yamaha CBR12 PA speakers, featuring 12" woofers that provide excellent low-frequency performance, and a 2" compression horn tweeter for wide dispersion of clear and accurate highs.
- Yamaha's MG10 mixer helps you balance voices and music in a smooth mix that suits the size and shape of your room.
- Wired and wireless Shure microphones. Please confer with a Crutchfield advisor to determine if you need H-band or J-band wireless microphones.
- Furman M-8Lx power line conditioner and surge protector to keep your equipment operating at peak efficiency and safety.
- A tough, sturdy rolling Gator rack with lockable hasps so your gear is safe, organized, and easily accessible.
- All the mic cables and patch cables you need to wire the system.
Free help from our experts
This PA bundle ships with our step-by-step instructions for setup and use. And you'll always have access to our knowledgeable, friendly tech support when you need it. For help with this system, call our experts at 1.800.555.9369
Our illustrated step-by-step instructions and live tech support make it easy to assemble, connect, and operate the Crutchfield Conference Room PA system.
Add an optional video projector and screen
If you find you need to be able to project charts and graphs, event photos, or videos, talk to a Crutchfield advisor about the optional video package. We'll add a high-quality projector and screen that can be easily stored and used along with the audio system.
- rolling rack-mount system stores easily and can be set up quickly for meetings, school assemblies, church services, and other events
- powerful amplifier drives a pair of 12" 2-way speakers for sound that's loud and clear
- wired and wireless microphones included
- optional video package with projector and screen
Crown XLS 1002 Amplifier:
- 2-channel power amplifier with built-in crossover
- power output: 215 watts RMS per channel at 8 ohms
- DriveCore circuitry maintains Class D high efficiency with low noise
- balanced XLR, 1/4", and RCA inputs
- binding posts and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- internal heat sinks with forced-air cooling to regulate temperature
- warranty: 3 years
Yamaha CBR12 Speakers:
- 12" cone woofers in lightweight easy-carry enclosures deliver excellent low-frequency response
- 2" compression drivers in wide-dispersion constant directivity horns
- sensitivity: 96 dB
- frequency response: 48-20,000 Hz
- power handling: 350 watts program, 700 watts peak
- 8-ohm impedance
- weight: 30.6 lbs. each
- warranty: 3 years
Yamaha MG10 Mixer:
- 10-channel live sound mixer (dynamic compression available on channels 1 and 2)
- channels 1-4: mono mic/line inputs (XLR and 1/4" TRS connections)
- channels 5/6 and 7/8: stereo line inputs (1/4" TS and RCA connections)
- channels 9/10: stereo line inputs (1/4" TS connections)
- 3-band EQ on chs 1-4 and 2-band EQ on chs 5-10
- pan and rotary volume controls on each channel
- headphone and monitor outputs
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Shure dual-band wireless transmitter
- operating range: 300' (line of sight)
- can be customized to include two handheld mics, two lapel mics, or one of each
- Shure dynamic handheld microphone (wired)
- designed to reject noise and limit feedback
- internal shock mount system limits handling noise
- Furman M-8Lx power line conditioner and surge protector
- Gator rolling tour rack:
- durable case protects your gear from bumps and scrapes
- lockable hasps help prevent theft
- rack drawer for storing cables and microphones when not in use
- sliding mixer shelf and fixed wireless transmitter shelf
- Bluetooth® adapter for remotely connecting to music devices
- all necessary cables for connecting gear
- microphone and speaker stands
- step-by-step instructions for assembly and use of the PA system