Klipsch R-15PM/Pro-Ject Debut Carbon
Versatile desktop record-playing system with Bluetooth®
Klipsch R-15PM/Pro-Ject Debut Carbon - Klipsch R-15PM powered speakers have a phono preamp built in.
Klipsch R-15PM/Pro-Ject Debut Carbon - Choose from a variety of wired connections, or stream from a compatible device via Bluetooth.
Our take on the Klipsch R-15PM/Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Versatile Klipsch R-15PM speakers are self-powered, feature a built-in phono preamp, and let you stream from a compatible device via Bluetooth.
An all-in-one setup for enjoying the wonders of vinyl
By itself, the Pro-Ject Debut Carbon turntable is well-loved by our customers. We wanted to make it accessible to anyone — even vinyl newbies — so we've packaged the attractive, hard-working turntable with Klipsch's amazing R-15PM powered speakers. Take a few minutes to connect 'table to speakers, and you'll be enjoying the rich, warm sound of your favorite records right away, and for many years to come.
What Pro-Ject fans are raving about
What makes customers love this turntable? It boils down to high quality at a reasonable price. That's Pro-Ject's mission, and their attention to detail makes the Debut Carbon a fantastic value.
A one-piece carbon fiber tonearm reduces unwanted resonance that colors sound. The turntable's sturdy MDF chassis rests on shock-absorbing rubber feet that provide a solid, low-resonance foundation. The belt drive system and TPE (ThermoPlastic Elastomer) motor mount isolate the motor's vibration from the chassis to prevent noise from being transferred to the (included, pre-mounted) cartridge.
Rock-solid powered Klipsch speakers
You may have noticed that we didn't include a phono preamp with this bundle, nor is there one built into the turntable itself. No worries — Klipsch equipped the R-15PM with a built-in phono preamp, so they're ready to produce rich, warm vinyl sound as soon as you connect an RCA cable (included) to the left-hand speaker. 50 watts per channel, 5-1/4" copper spun woofers, and 1" tweeters in patented Tractrix® horn configuration guarantee high-quality playback of your favorite records.
They're plenty versatile, too. If you (or your kids) want to go digital, use the speakers' built-in Bluetooth to stream audio wirelessly, or plug your computer in directly to the Type B USB port on the left-hand speaker. There's even a stereo minijack connection for plugging in smartphones and tablets, and a mono RCA output so you can add a subwoofer.
- all-in-one bundle for high-performance stereo sound from your records, computer, and portable music players
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Turntable:
- upgraded motor suspension with TPE (ThermoPlastic Elastomer) damping for silent operation
- one-piece carbon fiber tonearm for superior rigidity and low resonance
- includes pre-mounted Ortofon 2M Red moving magnet cartridge
- heavy 12" steel platter with felt mat provides excellent speed stability and protects records from scratches
- 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds (manual speed change)
- gold-plated RCA audio jacks (47" stereo RCA cable with ground wire included)
- weight: 12.4 lbs.
- 16-3/8"W x 4-11/16"H (with dust cover down) x 13-1/8"D
Klipsch Reference R-15PM Powered Speakers:
- two 50-watt RMS amplifiers and phono preamp built into left speaker
- Bluetooth® technology for streaming with compatible devices
- USB Type B input for connecting your Mac® or PC
- frequency response: 62-24,000 Hz (±3dB)
- each speaker features:
- 1" aluminum diaphragm compression tweeter matched with a 90° x 90° Tractrix® horn
- 5-1/4" copper spun woofer
- rear-firing bass-reflex port
- optical digital audio input (2-channel PCM only)
- switchable (phono/line) stereo RCA input
- minijack stereo input (mini-to-mini cable included)
- RCA mono output for optional powered subwoofer
- 7"W x 12-1/2"H x 9-7/8"D (each)
- warranty: 2 years (turntable), 1 year (cartridge), 1 year (speakers)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Frequently Compared With
Klipsch R-15PM/Pro-Ject Debut Carbon
Versatile desktop record-playing system with Bluetooth®$899.98
Fully automatic turntable with built-in phono preamp and wireless Bluetooth® audio output
Manual direct-drive professional turntable with USB output and built-in phono preamp
Manual belt-drive turntable with pre-mounted cartridge, USB output, and built-in phono preamp