QSC Gym Bundle
Fill your workout space with sound
Our take on the QSC Gym Bundle by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Work out in style with this QSC sound system
These days, a workout space can be anything: a CrossFit® space in a garage, a cycle studio in a large gym space, a Barre studio, or a boutique gym. You might need meditative music for focused yoga in one class, then high-energy rock that helps your clients push through five more reps in the next. Whatever your needs may be, this gym sound system bundle offers everything you need to fill your workout space with inspiring tunes.
It's cost-effective, easy to set up, and supported for life by our tech specialists. We've made it our business to understand what your business needs. See what our satisfied customers have to say.
A powerful amplifier
The rugged QSC GXD4 amplifier is the heart of your system. Whether it's the roar of an electric guitar or the trill of a flute, your music needs power for faithful reproduction and volume. This versatile amp is perfectly matched to the speakers we included in the bundle.
Four included QSC AD-S8T speakers deliver plenty of "oomph" for workout spaces large or small. Each handles a robust 400 watts of continuous program power, so you can crank the volume when you need to. Each speaker has an 8" woofer for great bass response and solid mids, and a 1" compression-driver tweeter for clear, accurate highs. They're also weather-resistant, so they'll work well at a swimming pool or in a hot yoga studio.
The included Shure SCM262 mixer has plenty of inputs, so you can use your own music sources.
Connections for all your gear
The Shure SCM262 mixer lets you connect just about any music source you can think of. Plug a microphone into one of its mic inputs, and your trainers can be heard loud and clear as they lead classes. Each source has a dedicated volume control, so you can tailor the mix to individual preferences throughout the day.
Power protection and wiring included
The Furman SS-6B surge protector is more than just a "power strip." Sure, it lets you plug in all of your equipment in one place, but it also features protective circuitry that keeps your system from being damaged if the building's power supply fluctuates unexpectedly — think dimming, flickering, and power loss during thunderstorms. We've also thrown in all of the connecting cables and wires you'll need, so you can be up and running in no time.
The music source
Ask your Crutchfield Advisor about options for a music source. Our customers can get three months of free licensed music via our partnership with Rockbot. If you use a standard CD player or another consumer-grade music player, you should contact all performance rights organizations to secure the appropriate licenses.
Get a free system design
- powerful, easy-to-use sound system lets you incorporate your own music into a workout space
QSC GXD4 Amplifier:
- 2-channel power amplifier
- provides up to 1200 watts of stereo power
- 19"W x 3-1/2"H x 10-1/4"D
- weight: 11.3 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
4 QSC AD-S8T Speakers:
- 8" woofer and 1" compression-driver tweeter
- each handles up to 400 watts continuous program power
- weather-resistant enclosure and transducers
- X-mount assembly included
- paintable aluminum grille
- 10"W x 17-5/16"H x 9-15/16"D
- weight: 24.1 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- 3 line-level stereo inputs and 2 mic inputs
- lets you combine music sources with instructor microphone (not included)
- individual volume control for each source
- 8-11/16"W x 1-3/4"H x 6-7/16"D
- weight: 2.3 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Power and Wiring:
- all necessary wiring included
- Furman SS-6B features 6 AC outlets and protects your valuable equipment
- Hosa balanced 1/4" TRS male to XLR male cable x 2 connects mixer to amp
- Hosa minijack-to-RCA cable lets you use your smartphone as a source
- two 100-foot spools of Crutchfield 14-gauge speaker wire