Passive in-wall subwoofer with matching amplifier
Our take on the Klipsch RW-5802 by Crutchfield's Amanda P.
Enjoy hard-hitting bass from a subwoofer that blends beautifully into your room. This Klipsch system includes an in-wall subwoofer that installs flush in your wall, as well as a powerful external amplifier. The subwoofer features two strong-yet-light 8" woofers designed for tight, precise bass. And its special enclosure minimizes sound transfer into adjacent rooms.
Clean power for smooth bass
This subwoofer is packaged here with Klipsch's custom-matched amplifier. It provides 300 watts of clean power, giving you high-impact, low-distortion bass. The amp's standard chassis width and attractive aluminum face plate allow it to fit in easily with your other components. Or you can hide it away in a cabinet to reduce clutter. This rugged amplifier can even power two of these Klipsch in-wall subs for bigger, stronger lows.
RW-5802 in-wall subwoofer:
- two 8" Ceremetalic woofers
- frequency response 45-140 Hz (±3dB)
- MDF baffle
- sealed integrated enclosure for maximum installation flexibility
- mounting hardware, anti-rattle isolation pads included
- paintable bezel and rustproof aluminum grille
- cutout: 10-1/8"W x 19-1/8"H
- mounting depth: 3-3/4"
- warranty: lifetime
- 300 watts (mono) RMS into 8 ohms at <1.5% THD (500 watts into 4 ohms when driving two subwoofers)
- frequency response 20-1,000 Hz (±3 dB)
- high-efficiency BASH (Bridged Amplifier Switching Hybrid) amplifier
- continuously variable 40-120 Hz low-pass crossover
- speaker-level and line-level inputs and outputs
- unfiltered LFE (Low Frequency Effects) input for connection to a home theater receiver's subwoofer output
- EQ switch for use with different subwoofers
- adjustable phase control
- signal-sensing auto on/off mode
- rack ears included
- black anodized aluminum face plate
- detachable AC power cord
- 17"W x 3-1/2"H x 12-5/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Features and Specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||8|
|Low-Pass Crossover Freq||40|
|High-Pass Crossover Freq||120|
|Amplifier Output (watts)||300|
|Speaker Parts Warranty||Lifetime|
|Speaker Labor Warranty||Lifetime|
|Amplifier Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Amplifier Labor Warranty||2 Years|