Klipsch RW-5802 II + RSA-500
Passive in-wall subwoofer with matching amplifier
Our take on the Klipsch RW-5802 II + RSA-500 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Deep in-wall bass for your living space
I love solid, driving bass as much as anyone, but sometimes find that a floor-standing subwoofer box messes with my feng shui. That's what makes the Klipsch RW-5802 II such a great investment. Dual 8" Cerametallic™ woofers provide low-end response down to 45 Hz, and the whole assembly is designed to be mounted in-wall, with a paintable grille, so it work its magic without being an eyesore. The RW-5802 II is an updated version of a classic Klipsch design, so you know it's a time-tested way to deliver bass that enhances your enjoyment of music and movies.
Plus a matching amplifier
Finding the right amplifier to power a subwoofer can be difficult. Klipsch has taken the worry out of that equation: the RW-5802 II and included RSA-500 amp are literally made for each other. The amp provides 300 watts of reliable power when driving one subwoofer, and you can double down on bass by adding a second subwoofer (not included) to the same amp, and wiring for 4 ohms. The amp's standard chassis width and attractive aluminum face plate allow it to fit in easily with your other components.
RW-5802 II in-wall subwoofer:
- two 8" Ceremetalic™ woofers
- frequency response 45-140 Hz (±4dB)
- MDF baffle
- sealed integrated enclosure for maximum installation flexibility
- mounting hardware, anti-rattle isolation pads included
- paintable bezel and rustproof aluminum grille
- 11-13/16"W x 20-13/16"H x 3-3/4"D
- weight: 22 lbs.
- warranty: lifetime
- 300 watts (mono) RMS into 8 ohms (500 watts into 4 ohms when driving two subwoofers)
- frequency response 20-1,000 Hz (±3 dB)
- high-efficiency BASH (Bridged Amplifier Switching Hybrid) amplifier
- continuously variable 40-120 Hz low-pass crossover
- speaker-level and line-level inputs and outputs
- unfiltered LFE (Low Frequency Effects) input for connection to a home theater receiver's subwoofer output
- EQ switch for use with different subwoofers
- adjustable phase control
- signal-sensing auto on/off mode
- rack ears included
- black anodized aluminum face plate
- detachable AC power cord
- 17"W x 3-1/2"H x 12-5/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Why did you buy this?
expensive but really want to eliminate my floor subwoofer [ Mark Nov 12, 2017 ]