Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Alpine INA-W910 Perfect Fit for Toyota Sienna
Alpine GPS receiver, plus dash adapter and steering wheel controls interface for 2011-up Sienna (w/o JBL)
Crutchfield Labs: Aftermarket vs. Factory Sound
Our take on the Alpine INA-W910 Perfect Fit for Toyota Sienna by Crutchfield's Ken Nail
Why shell out your hard-earned cash to the dealer for an in-dash navigation system in your 2011-up Toyota Sienna when you can add an Alpine navigation receiver with Bluetooth for hundreds less? And it'll look right at home in your car — this package includes a Perfect Fit custom adapter that's specially designed to match your Sienna's dash.
Alpine's made hookup easy too — just unplug your old radio and plug the receiver's Toyota-specific harness directly into the car's existing wiring. If you love your Sienna's steering wheel audio controls, you'll appreciate the steering wheel control interface that's included with this package. It'll let you take charge of many radio functions right from the wheel, so you can pay more attention to traffic when you're driving. (Note: this Perfect Fit package will not work in Siennas with the JBL system.)
Great features for your Sienna
This package features Alpine's INA-W910 navigation receiver for full-featured touchscreen navigation and multimedia entertainment. Alpine also builds Bluetooth® functionality into this receiver, so you can make and receive hands-free calls in your vehicle.
Navigation with free lifetime traffic service
The package's Alpine INA-W910 navigation receiver comes loaded with maps of the U.S. and Canada, featuring spoken, turn-by-turn directions. Thanks to the free lifetime traffic subscription, you'll know if traffic's backed up along your drive. It'll even recalculate your route to get you back on track.
Enjoy your iPod® and iPhone® — even PANDORA® Internet radio
You can enjoy all the playlists on your iPod or iPhone with the INA-W910, and it's a cinch to navigate your music libraries using the big 7" touchscreen. But if you're into streaming music, you'll love the PANDORA® control.
If you've got the free PANDORA® iPhone app, just connect your iPhone to the receiver's USB input. Then you can select PANDORA® as a source and use the receiver's controls to navigate your stations. You'll see album art and song info, and you can rate songs with a "thumbs up" and "thumbs down" so that PANDORA® knows what music to play for you. Plus you can create a new station on the fly — when PANDORA® plays a song you like, you can create a station based upon that song or artist with a touch of the screen.
HD Radio™ — the new way to listen to radio
Alpine built an HD Radio tuner into the INA-W910, giving you access to static-free, all-digital AM/FM HD Radio broadcasts. Traditional FM sounds near CD-quality, while AM sounds more like traditional FM. Many stations broadcast alternative programming on a secondary frequency, giving you even more options. And with your iPod connected, you can "tag" songs you like on HD Radio stations for purchasing later in the iTunes™ store.
Hands-free calling with your phone
Built-in Bluetooth® from industry leader Parrot lets you make and receive calls from the INA-W910's touchscreen. You can adjust the gain on the echo-canceling mic so your callers can hear you loud and clear. Your maps stay up on the screen while you talk, and you can even configure the INA-W910 to announce a turn while you're talking.
Sound that'll satisfy
This Alpine receiver uses a Burr-Brown 24-bit DAC, universally recognized for its smooth, superior sound, to turn the digital information stored on your CDs and in your music files back into music. If sound quality's important to you, you'll really appreciate this receiver's performance, especially if you're building a full audio system in your vehicle.
Note: If you're going to use your iPod with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for specific iPod model compatibility with this receiver or its optional iPod adapter.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
What's in the Box:
- This package includes the INA-W910 Multimedia Navigation receiver and the KTX-SNA-S Toyota Sienna dash kit.
- The INA-W910 box includes:
- 2-DIN Multimedia Navigation Receiver with 7.0" widescreen LCD monitor
- Sleeve (installed)
- Trim ring (installed)
- Wiring harness (has in-line 10A fuse and fuse holder)
- Pre-amp output harness
- AV input/output harness
- Remote control (RUE-4203)
- CR2025 3V lithium battery
- Bluetooth microphone (with attached 13' cable terminated by a 3.5mm connector)
- Visor clip
- 6' USB extension cable (female USB type-A port on one end and male USB type-A plug on the other)
- USB extension lock case
- 5" A/V extension cable (male mini-plug on one end and female mini-jack on the other)
- 14" iPod dock to USB/mini-plug adapter cable
- GPS Antenna (with attached 16.5' cable)
- Waterproof antenna pad
- 5 Self-adhesive cable clips
- Self-adhesive antenna mounting plate
- 2 Removal keys
- 8 Pan-head machine screws (M5x8mm)
- 6 Countersunk machine screws (M5x8mm)
- 2 Adhesive seals
- Owner's manual CD-ROM (Eng/ Fre/ Spa)
- Quick reference guide (Eng/ Fre/ Spa)
- Installation guide (Eng/ Fre/ Spa)
- Customer care registration card
- CD-ROM requirements/ instructions
- The KTX-SNA-S kit includes:
- Dash kit
- 2 Brackets (left/right)
- Power harness
- Steering wheel remote control module (KCX-SWCTY)
- 12 Screws
- Installation Manual
- package includes the Alpine INA-W910 navigation receiver, with Perfect Fit dash adapter and steering wheel controls interface package for 2011-up Sienna
- DVD/navigation receiver with 7" touchscreen and AM/FM tuner
- Perfect Fit dash adapter package works with any 2011 Toyota Sienna without JBL
- internal amp (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- steering wheel controls interface included
- built-in Bluetooth® for hands-free calling
- built-in HD Radio™
- free lifetime traffic subscription
- works with free PANDORA® iPhone app
- fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings
- plays DVD Video, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD, and CD-R/RW
- plays MP3, WMA, and AAC files on CD and DVD
- 24-bit Burr-Brown digital-to-analog converter
- compatible with Alpine's PXA-H800 IMPRINT audio processor
- built-in iPod control via USB input
- compatible with SXV100 XM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: USB input, A/V input, rear camera input
- outputs: A/V output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
Features and Specs
|AUX Input||Rear AV|
|Audio/video Input||1 Composite video|
|Android Control||USB MSC/MTP protocol|
|Memory Card Slot||USB Memory|
|Satellite Radio Ready||SiriusXM|
|RMS Power Output||18 watts|
|Peak Output||50 watts|
|RMS Power Bandwidth||20-20kHz|
|Sub Preamp Outputs||Yes|
|Switchable Rear Preamp Outputs||No|
|Preamp Voltage||4 volts|
|Key Button Color||White|
|Steering Wheel Control Compatible||Adapter required|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|FM Sensitivity||9.3 dBf|
|Radio Data System||Yes|
Overview: The Alpine INA-W910 is a 2-DIN navigation and multimedia head unit featuring an integrated 7.0" widescreen display designed to easily mount flush in many double-DIN dashes of today's automobiles. The INA-W910 is equipped with a built-in DVD/CD player, HD Radio, Bluetooth hands-free communication, iPod/iPhone interface, and navigation system; while allowing you to connect to multiple audio/video sources with an abundance of convenient features that give you full control from one central touchscreen. The KTX-SNA-S custom dash kit for 2011-up Toyota Siennas is included.
2-DIN Chassis: The Alpine INA-W910 has a 2-DIN chassis (also known as Double DIN), and will fit in many vehicles with a large dash opening. The unit can be ISO-mounted using factory brackets, or Euro-mounted using the supplied mounting sleeve.
Note: As always, please consult the Crutchfield Car Selector to verify fit with your vehicle.
Motorized 7.0" Wide Touchscreen Display: The INA-W910 has a motorized 7-inch WVGA (1.15 million-pixel) touchscreen LCD monitor (with 16:9 aspect ratio) that serves as a video monitor, information display, and system controller. The INA-W910 features Visual Enhancement, a new technology that provides a more balanced picture, not over-emphasizing dark or light areas, so movies are seen with greater clarity. All of the graphics are crisp and clean for your viewing pleasure. For better visibility you can adjust the monitor's angle; choose flat or one of five settings angled upward.
Note: You can turn off the LCD monitor to reduce power consumption and enhance sound quality.
Front Panel Controls: In addition to the touchscreen controls, the unit includes frequently used buttons along the bottom-edge of the screen. You can adjust the brightness of the button lighting at night from -2 to +2.
Video Lock-out Feature: For safety and legal reasons, the INA-W910 features a video lock-out feature to prevent the driver from viewing a video source while the vehicle is in motion. To watch a video source, the vehicle must be parked with the ignition in the ACC or ON position. The vehicle's parking brake must be engaged, disengaged, and engaged again while the foot brake is held in. This also pertains to the receiver's System & Navigation Setup Menus.
6-Second Boot-Up Time: The INA-W910 is operational in 6 seconds so you can access the unit's menu system almost immediately. That means you can listen to music right away and navigation loads up quickly so you don't have to spend time waiting before entering your destination. More importantly, if you have a rear camera installed, you can back up safely almost immediately.
TV Screen Mode: This feature allows you to select the aspect ratio of any back seat monitor(s); choose from 4:3 Letter Box, 4:3 Pan and Scan, 16:9 Widescreen.
Display Modes: You can select one of the following display modes:
- Mode 1 (Wide): Evenly stretches a 4:3 picture horizontally to fit the widescreen monitor.
- Mode 2 (Cinema): Displays a 4:3 picture by stretching out the picture horizontally and vertically; good for displaying a cinema-type picture with a 16:9 ratio.
- Mode 3 (Normal): Displays a 4:3 picture at the center of the screen with a vertical black band at each side.
Visual EQ Mode: You can select one of the following preset modes suitable for the subject image:
- Off (Flat): Initial setting.
- Night Mode: Suitable for movies in which dark scenes frequently appear.
- Soft: Suitable for animated films.
- Sharp: Suitable for old movies where images are not clearly shown.
- Contrast: Suitable for recent movies.
- User Memory (P-1, P-2): Change and save Brightness, Color, Tint, Contrast, and Sharpness settings in the two user memories.
Illumination Control: You can select one of the following settings for the LCD's fluorescent backlight:
- Auto: Adjusts the brightness of the background illumination based on the ambient light in your vehicle.
- On: Keeps the background illumination of the monitor dark (always dimmed, the degree to which the backlight is dimmed is adjustable).
- Off: Keeps the background illumination of the monitor bright (no dimming).
Background Screen: You can choose from four different background colors for the display; Blue, Red, Green, or Amber.
Numeric Keypad Input Screen: The Numeric Keypad Input Screen is displayed when the DVD mod is selected for searching a title or chapter. It can also be used for entering a country code or password for DVD setup, and for selecting a channel number in the SiriusXM Radio mode (optional). You can also dial a phone number from your connected Bluetooth enabled phone.
Auto Time Synchronization: Once you have launched and accepted navigation mode, the unit's clock syncs up with the internal navigation system, so it automatically adjusts to your time based on your location. Whether you are in Hawaii or New York, the INA-W910 will adjust and display the appropriate time.
Built-In Navigation: The Alpine INA-W910 provides an easy-to-use GPS Navigation interface, easy-to-view map, and easy-to-understand visual and spoken driving instructions to guide you along your calculated route to your final destination.
NAVTEQ Map Data: The INA-W910 offers reliable navigation with preloaded NAVTEQ map data of the United States and Canada, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. The map database provides approximately 6 million points-of-interest (POIs) in various categories throughout the coverage area.
Note: The unit's map data is stored on the head unit's built-in flash memory.
Future Updates: Future Map and Software updates will be available from Alpine and are input using the unit's hidden SD-card slot and additional SD-card (sold separately). The SD-card slot is located behind the motorized LCD monitor. The SD-card slot is only used for navigation updates. System Information (as of June 2011):
- Application Version: R4.40.0215(2.000.000)
- Database Version: NA.25.44.101222
- Navigation ID: W110411971
Note: Call 1-800-NAV-help or visit http://www.alpine-usa.com for latest map & software updates.
GPS Antenna: The INA-W910 comes supplied with a GPS antenna that features a magnetic base and an attached 16.5' cable terminated by a proprietary plug which connects to GPS-ANT input on the back of the headunit. The unit also comes supplied with a self-adhesive magnetic base if you are having trouble finding a flat metal surface to mount the antenna.
Map Orientation: The INA-W910 provides three Map Orientations, choose from North Up, Heading Up, or 3D View:
- North Up: North is always at the top of the display; this makes it easy to determine your current heading with respect to the map.
- Heading Up: The current direction is always pointing to the top of the display; this makes it easy to see the direction of the next turn on the map.
- 3D View: Offers you a more realistic perspective by tilting the map and displaying it with a horizon line; streets are displayed as you approach them instead of from a birds-eye view.
Map Color: The INA-W910 offers 12 daytime/nighttime color settings for the map screen.
GuideView Window: Exclusive to the INA-W910, Alpine's new GuideView Window gives you a convenient picture-in-picture navigation window while the unit is in audio display/mode. If you input a destination, the GuideView Window will display the next maneuver as you head towards your destination. Even when you are not routing towards a specific destination, the GuideView Window will display a digital compass, current street or freeway you are traveling on, and city/state you are currently driving in so you always know where you are headed. You can even touch the GuideView Window to show the posted speed limit of the road you are driving on. This versatile functionality allows you to efficiently view and control your music playback and still view your next turn, without having to exit out of your audio screen.
Voice Guidance/Text to Speech: In addition to graphical on-screen directions and maps, the INA-W910 provides voice guidance and turn-by-turn directions, capable of text-to-speech (TTS), announcing the street names along with the turn directions. With turn-by-turn instructions delivered by Text-to-Speech (TTS) technology, street names, freeway numbers and freeway exit names are announced clearly through your vehicle's audio system. Directions are available in English, Spanish, or French.
Smart Key Filtering: Alpine's Smart Key Filtering program highlights only the possible next letters as you spell street names, city names, or POI names.
OnPoint Positioning Technology: The INA-W910 uses Alpine's OnPoint Advanced GPS Positioning, ensuring your vehicle stays accurately positioned on the map even in areas where it's difficult to receive GPS reception, such as in a tunnel or around tall buildings. OnPoint simultaneously uses three technologies - satellite-linked positioning data, gyro sensor technology (to determine the vehicle's direction) and accelerometer technology (to gauge the vehicle's speed) - resulting in continuous coverage of the location of your vehicle.
Setting A Destination: The Alpine INA-W910 offers several ways to select a destination:
|Browse Map||tap a point on the map as your destination|
|Home||save your home address so you can quickly navigate to your house from anywhere|
|Address||enter a specific street address as your destination|
|Places (POI)||select from approximately 6 million Point-of-Interest (POI) locations stored on the flash drive; destinations are sorted by POI Name or by POI Category and are listed in order of distance from your current location; search near your current location, near your destination, along your current route, or near a specific city|
|History||from recent destinations|
|Address Book||save frequented locations in the unit's address book to quickly add as a destination|
|Intersection||enter a street name (you can first enter a city) and choose from the intersecting streets|
|Coordinates||enter Latitude and Longitude coordinates as your destination|
Route Preferences: Route Preferences allow you to have the unit calculate routes based on quickest time or shortest route. You can also avoid freeways, toll roads, and ferries; as well a use time restricted roads.
TMC (Traffic Message Channel): The Alpine INA-W910 can provide you with even better routes if Traffic Message Channel (TMC) information is available along your route. TMC is a specific application of the FM Radio Data System (RDS) used for broadcasting real-time traffic and weather information. The receiver will automatically search the FM radio stations for TMC data, and the decoded information will immediately be used in route planning. The moment Alpine Navigation Software receives traffic information that may affect your route, the program will warn you that it is recalculating the route, and navigation will continue with a new route that is optimal considering the most up-to-date traffic conditions. You can choose between 3 options for traffic avoidance.
- Prompt: You will be asked to use a quicker route when traffic detected on route.
- Automatic: The system will automatically reroute to avoid traffic.
- Off: You will not be asked and the system will not automatically reroute to avoid traffic.
Note: Unit comes activated with Free Subscription.
Waypoints: You can set up to three waypoints between your current location and your destination. The final destination must be set before entering any waypoints.
Route Overview: This feature allows you to view the full route after the destination has been calculated and before the guidance begins.
Turn List: You can view a list of street names and upcoming turns and streets.
Trail Dots: The Trail feature allows you to turn on and off trail dots that appear wherever the vehicle icon travels. This is especially helpful for off-road enthusiast.
Auto Zoom: This feature allows the map to automatically zoom in when approaching a maneuver (turn).
Auto Reroute: If you happen to depart from your original route, the internal navigation system recalculates the route and provides new route instructions.
Detour: The navigation system attempts to get you back on your original route as quickly as possible, after calculating a detour (1/2, 1, 2, or 5 miles). If the route you are currently taking is the only reasonable option, the iNA-W910 might not calculate a detour.
Route Simulation: You can simulate a desired route to confirm what your trip will look like.
Dashboard: The Dashboard Screen lets you view your driving speed and driving time along your route.
- Driving Average: Average speed.
- Overall Average: Average speed (includes idle time).
- Maximum Speed: Maximum speed reached.
- Driving Time: Time vehicle has been moving.
- Idle Time: Time vehicle has been stopped (not moving).
- Total Time: Total elapsed time (driving time plus idle time).
GPS Status: This feature allows you to view GPS satellite signal information. You can view the dynamic location information received from satellite, such as signal strength, compass, latitude/longitude, and approximate altitude.
Lockout Function: The lockout function applies to the unit's Navigation Setup Menu and Edit Address Book function. To enable these functions, your vehicle must be parked with the ignition key in the ACC or ON position.
24-Bit DAC: The Alpine INA-W910 utilizes a Burr-Brown 24-bit Digital to Analog Converter to ensure accurate audio reproduction.
Dolby Digital and DTS Compatibility: The INA-W910 can perform 2-channel Dolby Digital and DTS decoding when playing back a DVD through its analog outputs (multi-channel soundtracks are down-mixed to 2-channel).
CEA-2006 Compliant: The specifications given by Alpine for the built-in amplifier comply with the CEA-2006 mobile amplifier power testing and measurement standards from the CEA (Consumer Electronics Association). All manufacturers who comply with the standard can display the CEA-2006 logo on their product.
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 18 watts x 4 channels (at 4 ohms, 20-20kHz, 1% THD)
- Max Power Output: 50 watts x 4 channels (200 total watts)
Power Pack Ready: You can also add-on Alpine's KTP-445 Power Pack (500KTP445, sold separately) to instantly increase the headunit's power to a true 45-watts x 4-channel (RMS). The Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack connects between the Alpine head unitand its supplied wiring harness.
Note: When an external amplifier is connected sound quality can be improved by stopping the power supply of the built-in amplifier.
4V/6CH Pre-out: The INA-W910 has 3-sets (Front/Rear/Sub) of 4-Volt RCA pre-outs for connection of external amplifiers. The unit's front and rear preamp output can be faded (front/rear), while the subwoofer preamp output is non-fading. The dedicated subwoofer output offers independent level control (0-15).
High Pass Filter (HPF): The front & rear speaker level/line level outputs have a selectable high-pass filer (HPF); off (default), 60Hz, 80Hz, or 100Hz.
Bass and Treble Controls: The INA-W910 features independent Bass &Treble controls. Each can be adjusted as follows:
- Center Frequency: 63Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz, or 200Hz
- Band Width: four options from Wide 1-4
- Level: select from -6 to +6 dB
- Center Frequency: 10kHz, 12.5kHz, 15kHz, or 17.5kHz
- Level: -6 to +6 dB
Mute: Activating the Audio Mute function will instantly lower the volume level by 20 db.
Interrupt Feature (NAV.MIX): The volume of the voice guidance commands from the navigation system is adjustable (0-15), relative to the main volume.
IMPRINT Sound Upgradeable: The INA-W910 is IMPRINT ready. Simply add the Alpine IMPRINT PXA-H100 audio processor (500PXAH100, sold separately) and the Alpine KTX-H100 tuning kit (500KTXH100, sold separately) for automatic sound tuning or powerful manual tuning options. IMPRINT automatically measures the entire listening area, capturing time domain and frequency response information from each listening location to process and improve the sound at every seat in your vehicle. Precise control and corrections yield enhanced sound so you can enjoy an optimal listening experience. The IMPRINT audio processor allows you to customize your crossover adjustments so you can control where you send your high and low frequencies. It also provide detailed equalizer adjustments.
Built-in HD Radio: With its built-in HD Radio tuner, you can receive digital AM/FM broadcasts from local stations where available. HD Radio significantly improves AM/FM audio quality and reception, as well as includes information such as artist name and song titles or traffic news, viewable on the receiver's display. HD Radio Technology will deliver high-quality digital sound. AM digital will have FM-like quality in stereo, while FM digital will have CD-like quality with static free and clear reception. The unit's built-in HD Radio tuner allows analog AM/FM tuning as well.
Note: HD Radio is the system for digital AM and FM broadcasting in the U.S. More than 2,000 radio stations are broadcasting their primary signals in digital HD Radio technology, as a free service. Go to HDRadio.com to check for HD Radio stations in your area.
Multicasting: HD Radio offers multicasting (HD1-HD3), meaning current FM stations can provide more than one program stream on their existing frequency.
RBDS: The RBDS (Radio Broadcast Data System) is a radio information system. The RBDS allows you to receive a variety of information such as traffic information, station names, and song information.
iTunes Tagging: The INA-W910 is enabled for iTunes Tagging. When you hear a song you like, simply press the on-screen [Tag] button that appears below the song information. This iTunes Tagging feature lets you Tag songs you hear on HD Radio and RBDS stations and stores the info on your iPod/iPhone. The next time you connect your iPod/iPhone to iTunes, you will be able to preview your selections and then purchase and download them from directly from iTunes. This unit can tag up to 50 songs.
Preset Tuning: You can preset up to six stations for each band (FM1-2/AM) giving you a total of 12 FM presets and 6 AM presets. The unit's tuner can also automatically seek and store six strong stations in a selected band in order of signal strength.
Local/Distance Tuning: Local seek tuning lets you tune in only those radio stations with sufficiently strong signals for good reception. Distance seek tuning allows both strong and weak stations to be tuned.
SiriusXM Ready: The Alpine INA-W910 comes ready for SiriusXM programming with access to XM and Sirius Satellite Radio stations. Thanks to its proprietary SiriusXM Connect port, you can add the optional SXV200V1 SiriusXM Connect tuner and receive more than 150 channels of exclusive programming directly from SiriusXM, via the "SiriusXM All Access" package (subscription required). Visit SiriusXM.com for a complete list of subscription options and channel guide. Additional features of the SXV200 SiriusXM Connect tuner include:
- Text Display: Text information, such as the channel name, artist name, feature and song/program title is displayed on the touchscreen monitor.
- Search Function: You can search for SiriusXM programming content by Category or by Channel.
- SiriusXM Presets: The SXV100V1 features 3 Satellite Radio preset bands. You can store 6 SiriusXM stations to each preset band (a total of 18).
- Jump Recall: You can save your absolute favorite radio station and access it with the press of a single button for easy recall.
- Instant Replay: The SXV100V1 supports the SiriusXM Instant Replay function, so you can pause, rewind, and replay up to 30 minutes of live content. Listen to your favorite programming over again.
- Game Alert: GameAlert that will display an on-screen message if your favorite teams' games are being broadcast. Jump to that station with the push of a button so you can listen to the game play by play. You can also get the latest score updates while you are listening to other stations.
- Song/Artist Alert: With Song/Artist Alert you can get notified when your favorite songs or artists are being broadcast on any SiriusXM station. With the push of a button, you can jump right to that broadcast and catch the songs you want to listen to. This function will not be available until June 2011.
- iTunes Tagging: The iTunes Tagging feature lets you Tag songs you hear on SiriusXM and stores the info on your iPod/iPhone (connected to your head unitvia USB). The next time you connect your iPod/iPhone to iTunes, you will be able to preview your selections and then purchase and download them directly from iTunes.
Note: SiriusXM Satellite Radio operates on XM Network. If you already have a Sirius Satellite Radio subscription, this radio can not be added as a discounted second unit. If you have an existing XM Satellite Radio subscription, you can add this unit as a discounted second unit.
Compatible Discs: The Alpine INA-W910s's integrated disc drive will play back DVD Video, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD, and CD-R/RW discs. The unit will support 8 or 12cm discs. It will also support two-layer DVD discs. The reverse side of a double-sided DVD will not be played automatically, you must remove the disc, flip it over, and then reinsert it.
Note: The headunit's disc slot is hidden behind the unit's motorized slide-down LCD monitor.
MP3/WMA/AAC Playback: This unit can play CD-R/RW and DVD-R/RW discs containing MP3, WMA, and AAC files recorded using the ISO 9660 Level 1 or Level 2 formats. MP3 files with bit rates from 8-320 kbps, WMA files with bit rates from 48-192 kbps, and AAC files with bit rates from 16-320 kbps are supported. Variable bit rates are also compatible. Up to a maximum of 256 folders and a maximum 4,096 files can be read from one disc. ID3 tags (v1, v2) and WMA tags are supported; track title, artist name, and album name ID3/WMA tag data can be displayed.
Playback & Search Modes: The Alpine INA-W910 offers various playback and search modes for DVD/CD and MP3/WMA/AAC playback.
- Playback Modes:
- Repeat: Repeat Play (repeats playback of current track/file/chapter), Title Repeat (repeats playback of current Title), Folder Repeat (repeats only files in current folder).
- Random: Random Play (all tracks/files on disc are played in random order), Folder Random (only files in current folder are played back in random order).
- Step/Slow Motion Playback: When a DVD is in the pause mode, you may move forward through the program being played one step (frame) at a time or in slow motion (1/8 or 1/2 speed), forward or backward. No audio is played during slow motion playback.
- Search Modes:
- Text/File/Folder Quick Search: When you are playing a disc with CD Text, ID3, or WMA tags, you can easily search for a track, file, or folder by its title. Once you have activated the search mode, you can use the touchscreen to quickly scan through the titles to locate the desired track. For discs without CD Text, ID3 or WMA tags, searches are made using the track numbers associated with each song.
- Direct Search: Use this function to move directly to the beginning of the a chapter or track on a disc.
- Skip (Next/Previous): During playback you can skip to the next or previous track, title, or chapter.
- Fast-Forward/Fast-Reverse: You can view a DVD in double speed in either direction by touching and holding the fast-forward or fast-reverse button on the touch screen for more than 1 second. If held for 5 or more seconds, playback at 8x speed in the selected direction will begin. If held for 10 or more seconds, playback at 21x speed will begin.
Pre-stop Function: When the Pre-stop function is used, the position at which playback is stopped is stored in the memory, and playback resumes from that position.
Switching Angles: On DVDs in which scenes have been filmed from multiple angles, the angle can be switched during playback.
Parental Lock: Parental Lock allows you to restrict the playback of DVDs that are unsuitable for younger viewers. You can select a parental lock rating from 1-8, which is protected by a 4-digit password.
Angle Mounting: For proper disc playback, Alpine recommends mounting the INA-W910 no more that 35° above horizontal.
Charger Control: An optional Alpine Ai-NET multi-disc changer may be connected to the INA-W910.
USB Port: The Alpine INA-W910 features a rear-panel USB type-A port (6' USB extension cable included), so you may connect a USB memory device (MSC or MTP) to this headunit. Your connected USB memory device may contain MP3 (8-320 kbps), WMA (48-192 kbps), and AAC (16-320 kbps) music files formatted in FAT 12/16/32. ID3 tags (v1, v2) and WMA tags are supported; track title, artist name, and album name ID3/WMA tag data can be displayed. The unit off the following USB playback controls.
- Bank Function: This unit has a "Bank" function that automatically divides every 1,000 songs stored on a USB memory device into individual banks to make searching and playing back a song easier. A maximum of 1,000 songs/100 folders for one bank can be stored according to the order stored in the USB memory device. A maximum of 20 banks (20,000 songs) can be recognized.
- File/Folder Search: You can search each stored "Bank" by file (tag info)/folder name or number.
- Category Search: You can also search each stored "Bank" of music by Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Genre, or Composer.
- ABC Search: You search the contents in the above categories alphabetically (A-Z).
- Playlist: When a song is played back, a playlist of all the songs with the same Artist or Album stored in the USB device can be created.
- Repeat/Random: In addition, the head unitoffers Repeat (File/Folder/) and Random (Folder/All) playback modes for your USB memory device's stored music.
Note: You can only play back non-copy protected MP3/WMA/AAC files
iPod/iPhone AV Playback: You can connect your iPod or iPhone to the INA-W910's rear-panel USB port and 3.5mm AV connector, using the included iPod dock-connector AV cable to get access to all of your iPod/iPhone's stored music and videos, right from the headunit. Using the included cable allows audio/video playback, music navigation, information display, and charging of select iPod/iPhone models from the INA-W910.
iPod/iPhone Control: Once your iPod/iPhone is connected, you get convenient control of your iPod/iPhone from the headunit. You can also choose to control your iPod/iPhone or from its clickwheel or touchscreen.
- Browsing: The Alpine INA-W910 lets you
navigate your iPod/iPhone's audio and video contents by category.
- Music: Browse music by Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Genre, Composer, Podcast, or Audiobook.
- Videos: Browse videos by Video Playlist, Movie, Music Video, TV Show, Video Podcast, or Rented Movie
- ABC Search: You can then search these categories alphabetically (A-Z).
- Shuffle: The head unitoffers three Shuffle (Random)
- Shuffle Albums: songs in each album are played back in proper order; upon completion of all the songs in the album, the next album is selected randomly
- Shuffle Songs: randomly plays back songs within a selected category (playlist, artist, album, song, genre, composer.)
- Shuffle All: plays all songs on your iPod/iPhone randomly
- Repeat: A single song can be repeatedly played back.
iPod/iPhone Display (with Album Art): The Alpine INA-W910 will display your iPod/iPhone's music file information when you are controlling your iPod or iPhone from the Alpine headunit. The head unitwill display Track number, Elapsed playing time, Artist name, Song title, and Album Art.
Pandora App: The Pandora App (free) lets you play music from the Pandora music service through the Alpine INA-W910 using your connected Apple iPhone, via the included cable or your iPhone's iPod dock-connector cable. The Alpine INA-W910 provides control over the Pandora music service and displays Artist Name, Song Title, and Album Art (your iPhone's touchscreen will be locked). You can select Pandora stations from your station list, and skip song tracks within a station. You can also create QuickMix playlists based on two or more of your Pandora stations. You can even give songs a thumbs up/down and bookmark songs/artists. In addition, you can create a new station based on a currently playing song or artist. To access Pandora you must have an Apple iPhone (iOS3 or later) with the latest version of the Pandora application from Apple's iTunes App Store. Your iPhone will need an active Data Plan account with connection to the Internet via 3G, EDGE, or WiFi. You will also need a Pandora music service account.
Note: Access to the Pandora service will depend on the availability of a cellular and/or WiFi network for purposes of allowing your iPhone to connect to the Internet. Pandora is not supported in Canada and only available in the United States.
iPod/iPhone Charging: While connected and the ignition switch is set to ACC or ON, the headunit's USB connection will power and charge your iPod/iPhone.
Note: If your iPod/iPhone has no initial battery charge, then the unit will not recognize it.
iPod/iPhone Compatibility Chart: The Alpine INA-W910 is "Made for iPod/iPhone" compatible and supports the following iPod/iPhone model features (as of November 2011):
|iPod/iPhone Model||Generation||Tested Version||Media Type||Control Type||Display Type||iTunes Tagging||Pandora App||Charge|
|Audio||Video||Headunit||iPod/iPhone||Song/Artist Text||Track Info|
Note: Apple iPod/iPhone software updates may change functionality results. If you download a newer software version, you may need to reset the head unitand your iPod/iPhone to regain functionality. If this doesn't work, you may need to revert to the older software version or wait until a newer software update is available.
Bluetooth Communication (powered by Parrot): The Alpine INA-W910 features built-in Bluetooth technology powered by Parrot. The INA-W910 supports Bluetooth (ver. 2.0) hands-free communication for the iPhone and other Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones. Hands-free communication is possible from the Alpine head unitwhen using a HSP (Head Set Profile) and HFP (Hands-Free Profile) compatible Bluetooth enabled mobile phone.
Note: This unit does not offer Bluetooth audio streaming.
Pairing: The Alpine INA-W910 can be paired to up to five Bluetooth enabled mobile devices (only one device can be used at a time).
Note: Not all Bluetooth mobile phones will be compatible. Parrot software updates provide support for future phones.
External Microphone with Noise Cancellation: The included external microphone (with visor-clip) allows you to speak to the other party on the telephone call hands-free, while the other party's voice is played through your car stereo speakers. The INA-W910 features a noise cancellation function to ensure that your calls are heard clearly. You can adjust the microphone's volume level from 0 to 7.
Note: The external microphone measures 0.5625" (diameter) x 1.625" (deep).
Placing Calls: The Alpine INA-W910 provides a variety of functions for placing a phone call without using your mobile phone. The Alpine INA-W910 features full phone book access, call history, voice tag dialing, and redial with compatible phones.
- Direct Dial: You can place a call by inputting the telephone number directly by the numeric keypad screen.
- Preset Dialing: Phone numbers (up to 5) that you dial frequently can be stored into a preset list for quick recall.
- Redial: Press the Phone button within 5 seconds of ending a call.
- Call History: The 10 previously dialed, received, or missed numbers can be retrieved and dialed from memory.
- Phonebook: Up to 1,000 entries can be downloaded from your compatible mobile phone. You can search your Phonebook alphabetically.
- Voice Dialing: If you have a voice-dial capable phone, you can dial a phone contact by simply speaking the name of your contact.
Note: Press and hold down the [MUTE] button on this unit to get quick access to the direct telephone menu.
Receiving Calls: The Alpine INA-W910 provides a couple ways to answer your phone calls without picking up your mobile phone. Incoming calls are announced by a caller ring tone through your vehicle's speakers and a displayed message (PHONE) across your Alpine headunit's display.
- Manual Answer: Manually answer an incoming call by pressing the "Phone" button on your Alpine headunit.
- Automatic Answer: Set the Alpine head unitto answer the incoming call automatically; when a call is received, it is answered automatically after approximately 5 seconds.
Call Waiting: The Call Waiting function allows you to answer an incoming call during a current call, and freely switch between the two. When a second call is received, the current call is placed on hold. When you are finished with one call, the call will switch to the other automatically.
Speaker Output: You can select which car speaker outputs the audio from your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone.
- All: The audio will be output from all of the speakers in the car
- F-L: The sound is only output from the front left speaker.
- F-R: The sound is only output from the front right speaker.
- F-LR: The sound is output from the front left and front right speakers.
Audio/Video Inputs: The INA-W910 is equipped with two audio/video inputs (composite/minijack).
- Composite AV (Aux1): Stereo RCA jacks and an RCA composite video jack are provided for connecting an external video source such as a DVD player or video game system.
- Minijack AV (Aux2): A 3.5mm AV connector provides connection for an external portable A/V source, such as your MP3 player. This port is also used when connecting an iPod/iPhone.
Note: The Aux2 port must be set to 'iPod Video" when connecting an iPod/iPhone, using the supplied iPod dock connector AV cable.
Audio/Video Output (with Dual Zone): Stereo RCA jacks and an RCA composite video jack are provided for feeding A/V signals to an optional video monitor for rear seat entertainment. The rear entertainment function independently routes different sources to the front and rear of the vehicle. For example, while listening to the radio or other audio source in the front, a DVD can be enjoyed in the rear with an optional rear monitor and headphones; the rear zone signals are passed by RCA composite video and stereo RCA preamp audio connections.
Rear Camera Input: A proprietary rearview camera input on the rear panel is designed for use with the Alpine HCE-C117D camera (sold separately). A composite video adapter is also included so the input can be used with most current rearview cameras. If a rear-view camera is connected, you should also connect the unit's reverse lead wire (Orange/white) to your vehicle's back-up lamp circuit. When properly connected, the image from the rear-view camera automatically appears on the monitor when the vehicle is shifted into reverse.
IR Remote: The Alpine INA-W910 includes an IR remote control (RUE-4203) for wireless operation of the multimedia navigation receiver.
Steering Wheel Remote Compatibility: The unit also features an OEM steering wheel remote control input on the rear of the unit that lets you keep your vehicle's factory radio steering wheel remote controls when used with the optional PAC SWI-JACK Steering Wheel Control Interface Adapter (127SWIJACK, sold separately); or the optional Metra ASWC Steering Wheel Control Interface Adapter (120ASWC, sold separately).
Note: Please consult the Crutchfield Car Selector to see if your vehicle is compatible.
Overview: The Alpine KTX-SNA-S Perfect Fit Installation Kit allows seamless integration of select 2010-2011 Alpine Audio/Video Navigation headunits into a 2011-up Toyota Sienna. Factory controls such as steering wheel buttons and auxiliary inputs ensure all the original vehicle functions are still fully retained.
- Vehicle Compatibility: The KTX-SNA-S Perfect Fit Installation Kit is designed specifically for 2011-up Toyota Sienna vehicles without the JBL audio system.
- Headunit Compatibility: Included are all the parts (dash kit, power harness, hardware) needed to install an Alpine INA-W900, INA-W900BT, or INA-W910 Audio/Video Navigation system in your 2011-up Toyota Sienna.
Note: As always, please consult the Crutchfield Car Selector to verify fit with your vehicle.
OEM-Like Appearance: The KTX-SNA-S kit has been specifically fitted and engineered to fit the 2011-up Toyota Sienna perfectly. It comes with a specially formed OEM-grade, high quality/high strength ABS plastic trim plate that is color matched to the dash. This allows the kit to precisely fit not only the vehicle, but also the radio. In addition, extra care is taken to match the factory dash's shape, texture, and color ensuring a more OEM-like appearance. Unlike traditional universal dash kits, the Alpine Perfect FIT kits include direct fit OEM-like brackets to ensure sturdy support and accurate positioning of the radio in your vehicle's dash.
Plug & Play: This kit comes with everything pre-wired which means all connections are clearly marked for simple plug & play installation into the factory Toyota harness. You get all the necessary hardware for your INA-W900, INA-W900BT, or INA-W910 inside the box. The harness has adaptors included so you are even ready to connect Alpine's KCE-250BT or KCE-400BT Bluetooth module.
Steering Wheel Controls: For 2011-up Toyota Sienna vehicles with factory steering wheel audio controls, the KTX-SNA-S retains the capability to control INA-W900, INA-W900BT or INA-W910 system volume, source selection, playback controls, and Bluetooth answer/end controls (via the included Steering Wheel Remote Control Interface Module; KCX-SWCTY).
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.