Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
SIRIUS Sony Package
Get SIRIUS Satellite Radio on your Sony car stereo
Our take on the SIRIUS Sony Package by Crutchfield's Zak Billmeier
This package includes everything needed to receive SIRIUS Satellite Radio through your compatible Sony receiver. The SC-C1 universal SIRIUS tuner connects to your Sony receiver through the included SNY-SC1 adapter. You'll see channel, song, and artist information on your stereo's display, and you can even save your favorite SIRIUS channels as presets. The adapter works with SIRIUS-ready Sony car stereos.
The package includes a roof-mount antenna that attaches to your vehicle with its powerful magnetic base. The included removable metal mounting plate makes it easy to install the tuner box out of sight. The SNY-SC1 adapter includes a pass-through connection, so you can add another piece of Sony gear to your system.
Note: A subscription to SIRIUS is also required. Satellite radio service is available only within the lower 48 states not available in Hawaii or U.S. territories. Limited service is available in Alaska.
What's in the Box:
- This package includes two separate products: the SC-C1 tuner and the SNYSC1 Sony adapter
- SiriusConnect vehicle tuner
- Mini-magnetic antenna with 21' cable using a SMB connector
- 63" Sirius Connect interface cable with a male 8-pin DIN-connector on each end
- 4 Mounting screws
- 2.75" Rubber antenna tail cover with a self-adhesive backing
- Alcohol wipe
- Installation Guide
- Sirius Channel Guide
- Sony compatible SiriusConnect interface module
- 8' UniLink data cable
- 3' Power/Ground harness
- 8' Stereo RCA cable
- 4 Self-tapping mounting screws
- Installation+User Guide
- Warranty sheet
- SiriusConnect tuner and adapter package for Sony
- provides control of SIRIUS satellite radio through select Sony car stereos
- antenna included
- includes a pass-through connection so you can connect additional Sony gear to your system
- tuner: 3-3/8"W x 1-5/16"H x 5-3/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
SIRIUS Sony Package Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
|Built-in FM Transmitter||No|
|Dimensions and Warranty|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: This Sony SiriusConnect adapter (item number 607SNYSC1)/SiriusConnect Universal Vehicle Tuner (item number 607SCC1) package includes all the necessary parts to add SIRIUS Satellite Radio to many Sony satellite-radio-ready head units; please check the accessory list for your specific model to confirm.
- SC Input: proprietary 8-pin port connects to the SCC1 tuner
- Audio Out: stereo RCA connects to the UniLink audio input on your Sony headunit using the supplied 8' stereo RCA cable
- UniLink Out: proprietary Sony UniLink port used to connect to the UniLink connector on your Sony headunit via the supplied 8' UniLink connector cable
- Audio In: stereo RCA connection which connects to the audio output of a Sony CD-changer, iPod adapter or other UniLink compatible device
- UniLink In: proprietary Sony UniLink port used to connect to a Sony CD-changer, iPod adapter, or other UniLink compatible device
- Power Connector: connects to the vehicle's DC power/ground using the provided harness
- SC Output: female 8-pin port for supplied SiriusConnect cable; connects to the SC input on the SNYSC1
- Antenna: single SMB input
Mounting: The two hideaway modules can be mounted in three different ways.
- By using the attached mounting plate with the provided screws to secure the devices to a flat surface of your vehicle.
- By removing the mounting plates and mounting them directly to a clean, flat surface using either double-side stick tape, hook and loop, or other adhesive material (none provided).
- By attaching the SNYSC1 and the Sirius SCC1 tuner together. To connect the devices together, simply remove the mounting brackets from each device, rotate the brackets 90-degrees, and connect them together using the supplied mounting hardware.
SIRIUS Antenna: The compact SIRIUS antenna has a powerful magnetic base that allows you to mount the antenna on the roof or trunk lid of your vehicle. The antenna needs to be positioned in such a way that it will be free of mechanical and line-of-sight obstructions. The attached antenna cable is 21' long. The antenna measures 1.605" wide x 0.505" tall x 2.005" deep.
- Width: 3.405"
- Height: 1.355"
- Depth: 6.045"
- Width: 3.405"
- Height: 1.351"
- Depth: 5.715"
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.