Sonos PLAY:1 Bundle
Two wireless PLAY:1 speakers (White)
Our take on the Sonos PLAY:1 Bundle by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Your multi-room audio system starts here
Waiting for an invitation to get into multi-room audio? It's hard to be more inviting than a pair of Sonos PLAY:1 wireless speakers. You can pair them together for rich stereo sound in a single room, or place each in a different room to begin building that whole-house system. These compact PLAY:1 speakers can go just about anywhere in your home. They're even humidity-resistant, so you can bring music to your bathroom or covered porch.
Expand to any (or every) room
Sonos gives you lots of ways to expand your system throughout your home. You can add more PLAY:1 speakers, as well as the larger PLAY:3 and PLAY:5, in every room where you want to listen to music. Add a Sonos One with built-in Amazon Alexa and control your system with voice commands.
Set up the players to work on your existing Wi-Fi® network. Or, connect any Sonos speaker directly to your router, and Sonos will create its own dedicated wireless network for even better performance. You can also use a BOOST to create this network if you can't place a speaker near your router.
Use the two PLAY:1 speakers as a stereo pair. Or place them in different rooms.
Enjoy all the music in the world
How much music can you access with your PLAY:1 speakers? Pretty much any music available anywhere. Get Pandora®, Spotify®, TIDAL, iHeartRadio, Rhapsody®, SiriusXM, and thousands of free internet radio stations — and more. The compact Sonos PLAY:1 speakers let you enjoy music from the internet as well as songs stored on your home computers or portable devices.
Simple smartphone control
You can use an iPhone®, iPod touch®, iPad®, or Android™ device to control any and all Sonos players. The free control app turns your smartphone or tablet into a full-fledged Sonos controller. Easily navigate and search through playlists and tracks stored on your computer, or select an internet radio station. Create customized playlists on the fly for individual rooms or for playback through your entire Sonos system. You can also mute or adjust the volume of each of your players.
Play music stored on your Apple® or Android™ portable device
Sonos gives you convenient wireless access to music and podcasts stored on iOS® and Android devices, for playback throughout your Sonos system. This function works on Apple devices running iOS 6 or later (see below for full list of compatible Apple devices) as well as Android smartphones and tablets. You can queue up songs from your iPhone® to play in the kitchen while you cook, and your spouse can stream a podcast in the den from another smartphone at the same time.
- bundle features two PLAY:1 speakers
- compact, humidity-resistant design
- two built-in amplifiers and two built-in speakers (one midrange driver and one tweeter)
- Sonos control app
- free download from iTunes App Store® and GooglePlay
- compatible with Android™ smartphones, tablets, and Windows® PCs
- bass, treble, balance, and volume controls
- Trueplay automatically adjusts Sonos speakers to your room for optimum performance
- Truplay currently works with iOS® devices only
- plays MP3 and WMA streaming internet radio stations
- plays MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, Ogg Vorbis, and WAV files
- plays personalized internet radio stations from Pandora®
- plays songs from subscription streaming services such as Spotify, Apple Music, Rhapsody, TIDAL, and more
- plays internet radio stations and podcasts through TuneIn
- configure two PLAY:1 speakers for stereo playback or use them as rear channels with a PLAYBAR and SUB for 5.1-channel surround sound
- top-mounted controls for volume, play, pause, skip, and mute
- compatible with Windows® (XP Service Pack 3 or higher operating system)
- compatible with Mac® (OS X 10.6 or higher operating system)
- 1/4" threaded mount for wall placement
- Ethernet port for connection to a wireless router (cable included)
- requires AC power (adapter included)
- 4-3/4"W x 6-3/8"H x 4-3/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- requires high-speed Internet connection
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Why did you buy this?
Nice [ JAMES Jan 28, 2018 ]
Price, and quality as well as excellent reviews. [ Eric Jan 03, 2018 ]
Wanted additional speakers for the Sonos sound bar and subwoofer that I already have. [ H Dec 03, 2017 ]