Fuji X-T2 Bundle (no lens included)
24.3-megapixel APS-C sensor mirrorless camera with vertical power booster (Graphite Silver Edition)
Our take on the Fuji X-T2 Bundle (no lens included) by Crutchfield's Deia Z.
X Series excellence
The agile X-T2 elevates your experience of photography and lets you avail yourself of an outstanding line of Fujinon lenses. Fujifilm's obsession with quality is evident in the all-metal construction of the camera's eye-catching body. Extensive weather-sealing adds to its ruggedness, making it great for outdoor use in less-than-favorable conditions.
The X-T2's discreet size and smooth, quiet operation let you keep a low profile when you're out shooting street scenes or candids.
A serious camera for serious photographers and videographers
Thanks to its compact size, the X-T2 is a great camera for travel and everyday photography. But it's a lot more than that. In terms of performance, it's on par with the best mirrorless cameras out there. Its 24.3-megapixel APS-C sized sensor and high-speed processing engine combine to give your photos and videos outstanding color reproduction with high ISO sensitivity and low noise.
The X-T2 captures around 1.8 times the required number of pixels for 4K video and 2.4 times the required data for full HD video. The bottom line: you get exceptional movie quality. Video can be output through HDMI while recording, so you can simultaneously check footage on the LCD or viewfinder and an external monitor.
Get back to basics with a camera that's anything but basic
The X-T2 was designed to bring the joy back into the act of making photographs. When you're caught up in capturing a moment, looking away from what's in front of you to fool with a bunch of settings on the back of a camera can ruin it completely. Well-placed engraved metal dials make it easy to adjust settings on the X-T2 without having to take your eye off the scene. Its bright OLED electronic viewfinder can display all your settings and show you what your final image will look like, so you can stay focused on your subject.
As a renowned manufacturer of color and black and white films for over 80 years, the folks at Fujifilm have a deep understanding of the role color plays in creating memorable photos. The X-T2's 15 different film simulation modes — including the popular PROVIA and Velvia film types — let you use different color tones and gradations to add texture, depth, and atmosphere to your photos and videos.
An advanced autofocus system
The X-T2's high-speed processing power gives it improved autofocus performance over its X Series predecessors. For subjects on the move, AF-C Custom settings let you customize your settings to optimize autofocus according to the type of movement for extra-precise tracking.
Max out your speed capabilities
To take full advantage of the X-T2's speedy autofocus, Fujifilm recommends pairing the camera with one of their "Red Badge" zoom lenses. The X-T2 achieves top performance with the XF16-55mm F2.8 R LM WR, XF50-140mm F2.8 R LM OIS WR, and XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR zoom lenses.
Extend your shooting time and boost your camera's performance
The included vertical grip lets you hold and operate the camera in vertical and horizontal positions with comfort and ease. Load up two NP-W126 batteries, and you won't have to worry about running out of juice during extended shooting sessions. The grip is sturdy and weather-sealed, just like the X-T2, so you can use it anywhere.
With the grip attached, the X-T2's unique Boost mode extends 4K video recording time, in addition to improving continuous shooting speed and decreasing shutter lag and blackout time.
- APS-C sensor mirrorless camera with vertical power booster for extended shooting sessions
- 24.3-megapixel X-Trans™ CMOS III sensor for highly detailed images
- built-in Wi-Fi for easy sharing and control from smart devices
- uses Fujifilm X-mount lenses
- speedy operation and autofocus with X-Processor Pro image processing engine
- weather-sealed for worry-free shooting in adverse conditions
- 3" high-resolution (1040k-dot) tilting LCD screen
- 2,360K-dot Organic LED (OLED) super high-resolution electronic viewfinder with .77X magnification for easy eye-level composition
- 91-point Intelligent Hybrid autofocus system
- AF-C custom settings for easier tracking of moving subjects
- Face Detection and Eye Detection AF modes for sharp candids and portraits
- includes EF-X8 shoe-mount flash, rechargeable NP-W126S lithium-ion battery, and battery charger
Exposure Modes and Controls:
- continuous shooting mode: up to 8 frames per second (up to 11 frames per second with included vertical power booster grip; up to14 frames per second with electronic shutter)
- shutter speed range: 30-1/8,000 seconds, bulb (4-1/32000 seconds with electronic shutter)
- ISO sensitivity range from ISO 200-12800, expandable to ISO 51200, for superior low-light imaging
- program auto, shutter-priority, aperture-priority, and manual exposure modes
- 15 film simulation modes for traditional and artistic touches
- 8 filter effects including Soft Focus, Toy Camera, and Pop Color for creating unique images
- 5 bracketing functions including AE, ISO, white balance, dynamic range, and film simulation let you choose the best shot from a series of images
- multiple exposure and panorama shooting modes
- interval timer shooting for time-lapse photos and videos
File Formats and Storage:
- still image storage modes: JPEG, RAW, and RAW+JPEG
- top JPEG resolution (pixels): 6,000 x 4,000
- AVC/H 2.64 HD movie files with stereo sound
- 4K Ultra HD video recording up to 30p
- shoots Full HD video at 1920 x 1080 resolution
- dual memory card slots accommodate optional SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards
Camera Connections and Dimensions:
- high-speed USB 3.0 interface (cable not included)
- micro HDMI (Type D) output (cable not included)
- 3.5mm microphone input
- 5-1/4"W x 3-5/8"H x 1-15/16"D
- weight: 17.9 oz. (with SD card and battery)
Fujifilm VPB-XT2 Vertical Power Booster:
- holds up to two NP-W126S batteries
- in-grip charging fully charges two batteries in two hours
- lets you comfortably hold the camera in a vertical position
- shutter release button, command dials, and focus lever for easy vertical shooting
- dust- and moisture-resistant design for shooting in harsh conditions
- Boost mode uses multiple batteries simultaneously to extend video shooting time and improve continuous shooting speed, shutter lag, and blackout time
- included AC adapter lets you power camera from an AC power source
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 1/4" tripod mounting thread
- warranty: 1 year (camera and vertical power booster)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Features and Specs
|LCD Screen Size||3"|
|Lens 35mm Equivalent||None included|
|Built-in Flash||External Flash|
|Image Stabilization||With optional lens|
|Highest Resolution||6000 x 4000|
|Video Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Weight With Battery (ounces)||17.9|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Frequently Compared With
Fuji X-T2 Bundle (no lens included)
24.3-megapixel APS-C sensor mirrorless camera with vertical power booster$2,129.94
Sony a6000 Kit
24-megapixel mirrorless camera with 16-50mm lens
Canon EOS M5 (no lens included)
24.2-megapixel mirrorless camera with Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth®
Sony Alpha a7S
Full-frame 12.2-megapixel mirrorless camera with Wi-Fi®