Our take on the Jamo JL-4 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Get great tunes in the garden
The weather-resistant Jamo JL-4 speaker provides an excellent way to bring your favorite music to the pool, patio, or backyard. It features a 4" full-range driver, and comes with a mounting stake that can be driven into the ground just about anywhere you want cool tunes.
Part of a whole-yard system
You can certainly pick up individual speakers to flesh out your backyard sound, but if you really want to take the party outdoors, we recommend using them with the Jamo JL-10SW outdoor subwoofer. If you know you have a lot of ground to cover, check out the Jamo JL-4810 system, which includes the sub and eight individual speakers. The Danish company's JDA-500 amplifier is a perfect power source for the full system.
- 4" long-throw aluminum full-range driver
- compatible with 70/100-volt or 8-ohm systems
- nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- 25-watt 70-volt transformer for use with distributed audio systems
- weather-resistant, UV-resistant ABS enclosure with aluminum grille
- mount on included ground stake for a variety of placement options
- frequency response 115-20,000 Hz (±3dB)
- 5-1/4"W x 4-1/8"H x 5-11/16"D
- weight: 5 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee