Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Planet Waves "E Series"
"High Speed with Ethernet" HDMI cable (10.7 meters/35 feet)
Item # 705HDMI35E | MFR # HDMI35E
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Planet Waves "E Series" by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
A great solution for longer cable runs
Planet Waves' "E" series HDMI cables make it easy to get an advanced cable for longer runs, including in-wall installations. "E" series cables provide full 1080p support. This is a "High Speed" cable design, and supports HDMI 1.4 features such as audio return channel, and Ethernet over HDMI.
Active circuitry to ensure signal integrity
In order to ensure accurate signal transfer (up to 1080p), Planet Waves "E" series 35-ft. and longer HDMI cables incorporate an integrated circuit on the display end of the cable. This circuit enables HDMI "E" series cables to pass data streams over long distances while maintaining the HDMI signal integrity, clocking, and full data signal transfer.
Each cable features 100% shielding and gold-plated connectors. To ensure reliable connections, Planet Waves includes a pair of their ingenious HDMILok locking clips, which securely lock the Planet Waves cable to any component with an HDMI lock screw. "E" series cables are extremely flexible, and are rated for in-wall installation.
- supports HDMI version 1.4 and 2.0 features:
- maximum bandwidth of 10.2 Gbps
- 1080p video @ 60p
- bi-directional Ethernet communication with compatible components
- audio return channel for sending Dolby® Digital sound from an HDTV back to an A/V receiver
- 23-gauge conductors for dependable signal transfer
- 100% shielding
- gold-plated contacts resist corrosion
- CM- and CL2- (UL) rated for in-wall installations
- includes two HDMI locking clips for extra-secure connections
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 30' HDMI cable
- 2 HDMI locking clips
- 2 Receptacle nuts
- 2 Plastic connector caps (installed)
Planet Waves E Series HDMI Cable: HDMI 1.4 Cable: The Planet Waves E Series HDMI cable is a state-of-the-art digital video and multi-channel audio connecting cable. The Planet Waves HDMI cable is the perfect high-definition audio/video solution for connecting your HDMI compatible home theater components.
Note: Available lengths include - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 & 45 foot lengths.
HDMI 1.4 Standard: The Planet Waves E Series HDMI cable supports the HDMI 1.4 specification for high-speed transfer of audio/video signals. HDMI 1.4 offers support for 1080p, 4k, and 3D video; as well as ARC (Audio Return Channel) and Ethernet Channel function.
- 1080p: Supports high-definition 1080p video resolutions.
- 3D: Defines input/output protocols for major 3D video formats, allowing true 3D gaming and 3D home theater applications.
- 4K Support: Enables video resolutions (3840 x 2160 or 4096 x 2160) beyond 1080p, supporting next-generation displays that will rival the Digital Cinema systems used in many commercial movie theatres.
- ARC (Audio Return Channel): Allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data "upstream" to a surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable.
- Ethernet Channel: Adds high-speed networking to an HDMI link, allowing users to take full advantage of their IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable.
Note: In order to ensure correct signal transfer (up to 1080p), Planet Waves E-Series 30', 35', 40', and 45' HDMI cables incorporate an integrated circuit on the display end of the HDMI cable. This circuit enables the HDMI E Series cables to pass data streams over long distances while maintaining the HDMI signal integrity, clocking, and full data signal transfer.
Quality Construction: The Planet Waves E Series HDMI cable is made under strict manufacturing tolerances. The Planet Waves HDMI cable offers the following features.
- Advanced conductor construction to maximize 8-channels of digital audio signals and a pure digital video signal.
- 100% shielded to prevent unwanted noise or interference.
- Gold-plated connectors for excellent signal transfer.
- Molded strain relief for long-lasting reliability.
- Flexible Jacket for easier cable routing and installation.
In-Wall Rated: The Planet Waves HDMI cable is CM & CL2 (UL) rated for in-wall installations.
HDMI Locking Clip: The Planet Waves HDMI locking clip turns this Planet Waves HDMI cable into a locking HDMI cable. The Planet Waves HDMI locking clip provides a secure connection from the Planet Waves HDMI cable to your source components, as well as Planet Waves' Port Savers. This unique locking clip easily and securely locks the Planet Waves HDMI cable to any component with an HDMI lock screw, allowing for secure installations every time.
Note: Includes two HDMI locking clips and two receptacle nuts.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Norm recommended it based on my need to run 40 feet between my source and TV. He was very helpful. [ Robert Dec 04, 2015 ]
length of hdmi [ Susan L. Feb 14, 2016 ]