OnQ lyriQ™ Flush Mount Triple Source Input
In-wall audio input module for lyriQ multi-room audio systems
- in-wall source connection plate for lyriQ multi-room audio systems
- can expand a single source system into a multi-source system
- allows connection of up to three audio sources via RCA line-level inputs
- individual gain control for each set of RCA inputs for balancing system output
- converts audio and control signals to CAT-5 via RJ-45 output jacks
- one IR input sensor for control of a source component in a hideaway entertainment center
- three outputs for connecting IR (infrared) emitters to operate source components from remote keypads
- mounts to a dual-gang installation plate (not included)
- requires a dual-gang cover plate for installation (not included)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Double-gang flush-mount triple source input wall-plate
- 4 Screws
- Instruction/Installation Sheet
Flush Mount Triple Source Input: The On-Q Legrand lyriQ Flush Mount Triple Source Input (AU1011-WH) converts and sends line-level audio from up to three audio components to an audio distribution module via Category 5 cable. The unit also receives IR control codes from the Volume Control IR Targets and passes them to the emitter output ports for control of the source equipment.
Cat 5 Technology: The lyriQ Audio System utilizes Category 5 technology to distribute high quality audio to remote locations via Cat 5 cable to create a versatile whole-house audio system.
Connections: The On-Q Legrand lyriQ AU1011-WH has the following connections.
- Audio In: Three front-mounted gold-plated stereo RCA jacks.
- IR Emitters: Three front-mounted 3.5mm mini jack outputs.
- IR Input: One front-mounted 3.5mm mini jack input.
- Audio Out: Two rear-panel RJ-45 jacks.
Controls: The AU1011-WH has three rotary gain controls mounted on the front-panel. The gain controls correspond with the three Audio In jacks. A slotted screwdriver is required to make adjustments to the gain controls.
Indicators: The AU1011-WH has one LED next to each of the RCA input jacks. These LEDs glow green when there is a presence of an audio signal on the input. There is also a single red LED that flashes whenever an IR signal is received from the IR input.
Dual-Gang Mount: The On-Q Legrand lyriQ AU1011-WH mounts in a dual-gang box (sold separately) and will also require a dual-gang decora plate (sold separately).
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.