About the Wiremold CordMate® II Cord Organizer (CMK50)
Wiremold's CordMate II Organizer comes with everything you need to hide and organize audio/video cables that run along your walls or baseboards. It can conceal up to four audio/video cables or two power cords. Installation's easy cut the channels to the length of your wire run, then attach them to the wall using the included self-adhesive strips. Included corner pieces let you neatly navigate 90° turns in your cabling path.
- kit for hiding and organizing loose cables along a wall or baseboard
- includes four 30" paintable wire channels, channel couplings, and two "elbow" corner pieces
- channels attach to the wall with self-adhesive backing
- channel's interior dimensions: 7/8"W x 3/8"H
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CMK50
What's in the box:
- Four 30" white paintable wire channels (C50)
- 3 White channel couplings (C59)
- 2 White flat elbow joints (C56)
- White "T" coupling (C51)
- White inside elbow (C57)
- White outside elbow (C58)
More details on the Wiremold CordMate® II Cord Organizer (CMK50)
Overview: The Wiremold CordMate II Cord Organizer allows you to conceal and organize loose audio/video cables along your walls or baseboards. The channels have a self-adhesive backing to make them simple to install. The CordMate II can be painted or stained to match your décor.
Installation: Once the CordMate II channels are cut to the desired length, they can be attached to the wall using the self-adhesive strips. Up to 4 cables (2 power cords maximum) can fit into the channel. The 30" long channels are approximately 7/8" at the widest point, and 3/8" in height internally.
Supplied Accessories: The CordMate II comes with four 30" cord channels. Three couplers allow you to string four channels together in a straight line. Two supplied flat elbows let you turn corners along the same wall, and a "tee" coupler lets you route cables in different directions. The CordMate II also comes with one inside elbow and one outside elbow for making the turn around inside or outside corners on adjacent walls.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
3 questions already asked