Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
On-Q 6-port Phone/Data Module
Distributes phone and data lines to up to six rooms
Item # 717CO1000 | MFR # CO1000
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the On-Q 6-port Phone/Data Module by Crutchfield's Tara W.
Use this phone/data module to distribute two phone lines and your computer network connections to as many as six rooms. The module installs in an On-Q enclosure using the included bracket. Connect your phone line and the LAN ports on your router, and the module can send both phone and data signals to six rooms using one pull of CAT-5e cable per room. Requires an On-Q Phone/Data Standard Strap in each room where you'd like to connect to your phone and data services.
- On-Q part # CO1000
- distributes phone and computer network connections to as many as 6 rooms
- fits in an On-Q enclosure with included single-bay module mounting bracket
- RJ-45 phone in and out jacks (supports 2 phone lines)
- 6 RJ-45 data in jacks connect to LAN outputs on a router
- 6 RJ-45 data out jacks send voice/data to six rooms
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- One 6-port phone/data module
- Metal mounting bracket
- Instruction/Installation sheet
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Product Overview: The On-Q CO1000 Phone/Data 6-port module helps to maximize the efficiency of each Cat 5e cable run, by combining voice and data over each Cat 5e. The module is ready to install in the supplied metal mounting bracket, allowing you to mount it into a standard On-Q enclosure.
Connections: The CO1000 has 14 RJ45 jacks configured as follows:
- Phone In: One RJ45 jack to accept telephone line input (up to 4 lines) from the phone company
- Phone Cascade Out: One RJ45 jack to another telephone company module (if more than one needed). Provides pass-through for up to 4 incoming phone lines.
- Out to Room: Six RJ45 jacks to feed combined telephone (up to 2 lines) and data lines to Phone/Data outlets individual rooms.
- Data In: Six RJ45 jacks for Ethernet data support to be combined with voice support
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.