Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
On-Q Weatherproof Black and White Bullet Camera
Item # 717F2284 | MFR # F2284
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the On-Q Weatherproof Black and White Bullet Camera by Crutchfield's Dave Bar
Use this weatherproof On-Q black and white bullet camera as part of an On-Q system to monitor indoor or outdoor areas around your home. It installs into a standard single-gang box or on the included circular mounting disc, and connects to an On-Q camera module using a single CAT-5 cable with RJ-45 plugs.
- On-Q part # F2284
- weatherproof for indoor or outdoor operation
- On-Q camera module required
- 0.1 lux minimum illumination
- 420 lines of resolution
- 92-degree viewing angle
- connects to camera module via CAT-5 cable
- uses standard RJ-45 connection
- custom mounting plate and mounting disc included for flexible installation options
- mounting plate installation required for use with optional camera microphone
- color-matched wall plate included
- removable tilt and swivel base
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Black & White weatherproof bullet camera with attached 53" cable (terminated into an RJ-45 plug)
- Mounting wall plate (with foam rubber gasket)
- Two 1-1/4" wall plate screws
- Circular mounting bracket
- 3 Self-tapping screws (Length=1")
- 3 Plastic wall anchors
- Adjustable camera mount
- 2.5" Camera mount extension
- RJ-45 coupler (has female RJ-45 jacks on each end)
- Installation Notes
- Important Notice sheet
Overview: The Greyfox Home Systems F2284 weatherproof, black & white bullet camera is designed for residential security monitoring. It has a Cat 5 termination, which makes it easy to install in many whole house security systems. Its weatherproof housing allows you to install outdoors near windows or doorways. The camera includes two mounts, a simple round wall mount, and a Cat 5 Camera Mounting wall plate with RJ-45 input and output jacks designed to be installed in a residential single gang box. The adjustable tilt and swivel mount allows you to aim the camera at virtually any angle, and lock it into place.
Optional Camera Microphone: When the camera is installed in the single-gang wall mount, an optional, plug-in microphone (item # 717F7642) can be installed. The microphone, installed on a small circuit board, mounts onto the wall mount with a single screw, and plugs in via a 6-pin plug.
Camera Specifications: The F2284 camera has the following specifications:
- Image Sensor: Sony 1/3" CCD
- Viewing Angle: 92°
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0.1 Lux
- Power Consumption: 110mA
Notice: Use of audio or video equipment for recording the image or voice of a person without their knowledge and consent is prohibited in certain states or jurisdictions. Please check the laws and regulations in your area concerning this type of product.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.