On-Q Weatherproof Black and White IR Bullet Camera
Infrared camera for use in low-light or no-light environments
Item # 717F2287 | MFR # F2287
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the On-Q Weatherproof Black and White IR Bullet Camera by Crutchfield's Dave Bar
Use this weatherproof On-Q black and white IR (infrared) bullet camera as part of an On-Q camera system to monitor indoor or outdoor areas around your home. It installs into a standard single-gang box or on the included circular mounting disc, and connects to an On-Q camera module using a single CAT-5 cable with RJ-45 plugs.
The infrared capabilities of this camera make it ideal for use in low-light or no-light applications. Built-in IR illumination allows you to see activity up to 30 feet away from the camera in total darkness, for enhanced security at night.
- On-Q part # F2287
- weatherproof for indoor or outdoor operation
- On-Q camera module required
- 0.0 lux operation with IR illuminators on (0.3 lux with illuminators off)
- IR illuminators activate automatically in total darkness
- 420 lines resolution
- 92-degree viewing angle
- connects to camera module via CAT-5 cable
- uses standard RJ-45 connection
- custom mounting plate and mounting disc included for flexible installation options
- mounting plate installation required for use with optional camera microphone
- color-matched wall plate included
- removable tilt and swivel base
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Black & White infrared weatherproof bullet camera with attached 53" cable (terminated into an RJ-45 plug)
- Mounting wall plate (with foam rubber gasket)
- Two 1-1/4" wall plate screws
- Circular mounting bracket
- 3 Self-tapping screws (Length=1")
- 3 Plastic wall anchors
- Adjustable camera mount
- 2.5" Camera mount extension
- RJ-45 coupler (has female RJ-45 jacks on each end)
- Installation Notes
- Important Notice sheet
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: The Greyfox Home Systems F2287 weatherproof, black & white infrared camera is designed for residential security monitoring. It has a Cat 5 termination, which makes it easy to install in many whole house security systems. Its weatherproof housing allows you to install outdoors near windows or doorways. The camera includes two mounts, a simple round wall mount, and a Cat 5 Camera Mounting wall plate with RJ-45 input and output jacks designed to be installed in a residential single gang box. The adjustable tilt and swivel mount allows you to aim the camera at virtually any angle, and lock it into place.
Infrared Illumination: Inside the housing, the camera is surrounded by 12 infrared LEDs which can provide infrared illumination up to 30 feet.
Optional Camera Microphone: When the camera is installed in the single-gang wall mount, an optional, plug-in microphone (item # 717F7642) can be installed. The microphone, installed on a small circuit board, mounts onto the wall mount with a single screw, and plugs in via a 6-pin plug.
Camera Specifications: The F2287 camera has the following specifications:
- Image Sensor: Sony 1/3" CCD
- Viewing Angle: 92°
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0.1 Lux
- Power Consumption: 110mA
Notice: Use of audio or video equipment for recording the image or voice of a person without their knowledge and consent is prohibited in certain states or jurisdictions. Please check the laws and regulations in your area concerning this type of product.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.