Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
On-Q inQuire Intercom Module and Main Console
Item # 717IC1002W | MFR # IC1002WH
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the On-Q inQuire Intercom Module and Main Consoleby Crutchfield's Tara W.
On-Q's inQuire intercom system lets you communicate with family and friends throughout your home. This bundle is a great way to start if you're piecing together your own system it includes an intercom module and a wall-mounted main console.
The intercom module connects to the main console and optional inQuire room units and inQuire door units via CAT-5 cable. This module mounts in an On-Q structured wiring enclosure and uses a 12V power supply (both sold separately).
The main console lets you communicate with people in other rooms and at your front door. It also features LEDs that show the status of other intercom units. This clean, modern-looking wall unit mounts in a standard triple-gang electrical box and connects to the intercom module with two runs of CAT-5 cable.
- On-Q part # IC1002-WH
- includes On-Q inQuire intercom module and main console
- intercom module has RJ-45 jacks to connect 1 main console, 2 door units, and 12 room units
- main console features Status LEDs, talk buttons for room and door units, and volume controls
- decorator wall plate included for main console
- recommended accessories for installation: On-Q in-wall structured wiring enclosure for intercom module, standard three-gang electrical box for main console, power supply for intercom module, and CAT-5 cable
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- IC1000 Intercom Module
- Metal mounting bracket
- Main console unit (fits into triple-gang box)
- WP1208-WH White Decora Triple-gang Wall Plate
- 8 Screws (length=1/8")
- 4 Screws (length=3/4")
- User's Guide
- Installation Guide
- Sheet of self-adhesive labels
Overview: The On-Q IC1002-WH includes two components: the IC-1002 Main Console and the IC-1000 Intercom Module:
- IC1002-WH Main Console: The main console fits into a standard 3-gang box. It has a control panel with a microphone, volume control, remote door release, and intercom buttons (talk, hands free, door buttons). The center panel contains a high quality speaker so you can hear the doorbell, or voices on the intercom. The left panel features a series of LEDs to show what rooms are on the intercom or in mute. You can identify each room with the supplied labels. The IC1002-WH comes with a white Decora wallplate. Dimensions: W=5.27", H=4.187", D=1.825"
- IC1000 Intercom Module: Included with the main console, the intercom module is the "brains" of the system. It is ready to be installed into a standard On-Q enclosure using the supplied metal mounting bracket. All room units (up to 12), door units, patio units, and the main console unit are connected directly to the intercom module via "home run" style Cat 5 cabling. The module also supplies power to the entire inQuire 1000 intercom system, using the F7726 (12VDC/1.5A) power supply (not included). If eight or more room units are used, the F7725 (12VDC/2.5A) power supply is required. Dimensions (In bracket): W=6.411, H=5.79", D=2.328".
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.